Halloween (October 19th, 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoy H6 up until the cult finale, then it just takes a weird turn, though Michael has some quality moments.

I hope Loomis is not part of this film, if you’re going to be a continuation of the Carpenter films, you can’t recast Donald Pleasance.

I know he's in his 80's now but it'd actually be pretty sweet if they had Tom Atkins cross paths with The Shape. It'd be a neat way to more properly canonize Season of the Witch.

I really enjoy H6 up until the cult finale, then it just takes a weird turn, though Michael has some quality moments.

I hope Loomis is not part of this film, if you’re going to be a continuation of the Carpenter films, you can’t recast Donald Pleasance.

they will not recast but hire a woman to play his daughter, then instead of using a gun to shoot him like the ending of the first one

she will just use her feminine strength to shame him to death

Jokes aside, that was the implication at the end of Hallween 4, that Jamie had taken on the spirit of Michael Myers, then Halloween 5 decided to make it some telepathic connection where she was just a tool for him.

Loved Halloween 1 and 2. 3 was a good movie and even 4 was ok. The rest not worth ever watching again.

Halloween resurrection has its charms, from all the sequels it is the silliest and the funniest to watch
The found footage stuff is kinda cool and the busta rhymes fight is epic

At least it doesnt take itself seriously and it is very very entertaining to watch with friends

Resurrection uh. The whole Myers switching places retcon at the beginning is the very definition of retcon.

Resurrection is garbage from start to finish.
The only good thing about it is how they tried to get rid of the ties to his family and make him Jason-like. Which isn't really good too because it makes the whole thing even less interesting.

It is the least boring of the sequels.
It has the funniest characters
Has the most entertaining kills

Halloween+II+gif.gif

Michael' facepalm after he saw Resurrection and his eyes bled.

I know he's in his 80's now but it'd actually be pretty sweet if they had Tom Atkins cross paths with The Shape. It'd be a neat way to more properly canonize Season of the Witch.

It can't.. In Season of the Witch the film Halloween is just a movie as seen in the commercial on the tv.

Back