Hacksaw Ridge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Got a few goosebumps... Great cast too - hope it's a hit for Garfield as well. I like the kid.

Gibson is a great director.
This is gonna be great.
Both thematically and visually.

This film is phenomenal...got to see an early screening...my best film for this year so far...one of the greatest war filMs I've seen...so glad Mel Gibson is back and in top form....would recommend this for all...some battle scenes not for kids ...great story of an individual and the course he chose ...cast is great and I see Oscar possibilities :)

This film is phenomenal...got to see an early screening...my best film for this year so far...one of the greatest war filMs I've seen...so glad Mel Gibson is back and in top form....would recommend this for all...some battle scenes not for kids ...great story of an individual and the course he chose ...cast is great and I see Oscar possibilities :)

Glad to hear it was good. Can't wait to see it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find an email from Cinemark in my inbox informing me of a complimentary screening and even more surprised to find that, not only was one of them at my local theater, but there were still tickets available. So, suffice it to say, I get to see it for free on the first.

I got an email today for free passes but took too long and the event was full. Glad to hear how awesome it is though. I'll gladly spend money now.

Caught this movie last week. It was so good I had to take a piss hour into the movie and I did not want to leave my seat

Back