Gypsycatchas collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that Lost Boys bust is just insane! Looks so real, like you just ripped his head off and threw it on a spike for display. A masterpiece. Congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Lifesize antman :)

This is a little bust iv been working on. This may become a full statue with the neck twist scene in mind or will stay as a head bust but with a custom bible base.

Last edited:
Ok small but awesome little update, I recently brought some custom umbrellas for the Neca Penguin figure and i have to say , they look really cool and take the figure to a whole new level. Massive thanks to DoggieDoc for his brilliant work and awesome service. Both brollies are awesome and bring something different in how they are displayed.

Ok had a few bits come and go last few weeks. went to the comic con in London and brought myself a little gift, the alien eegs by Neca. Very funny and rather cool :)

I then brought an item I sold a while back, pretty much a year to the day but instantly regretted it ( we all do it ) SS Kind Leonidas ex

Next up was a cool addition to my lost boys bust. I managed to get a screen accurate noodle container signed by Marko :)

And then this big guy turned up. This thing is HUGE!! way bigger than I anticipated .

Coming this week is pcs Skeletor :/ has been issues so im kinda scared then Lewis ;)

Back