Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spidey EX will be the JSC print of all three together... Which will entice people to grab all 3 statues! :dance

I guess we've had a good 8 years of good ES. Now the flood gates are open. Just happy that I was in the hobby before the boom.

Once you're at the checkout screen and have selected your payment options go to the very bottom of the screen next to your billing information where it says "Coupons, Gifts and Rewards" Select Rewards and it will ask how much of your points you'd like to use.

Thanks josh, don't know how I missed it before.
Used $250 in points so it's a nice discount :wave

Thanks josh, don't know how I missed it before.
Used $250 in points so it's a nice discount :wave

Feels good when you use those points, huh?

I've done about 4 times already and every time I do it, it feels so good!

Like getting a statue for free.

Good for you! Glad I could I could help. Now you just have to rack up another pile of points so you can do that again. :rotfl

:duff

:lol:lol Yeah well I have about the same (4000~) pending so who knows!

Feels good when you use those points, huh?

I've done about 4 times already and every time I do it, it feels so good!

Like getting a statue for free.

Exactly. the trick is to do it on a cheap statue :)

:lol:lol Yeah well I have about the same (4000~) pending so who knows!

Exactly. the trick is to do it on a cheap statue :)

These are all the statues that I've gotten with my points for the price of shipping and tax.

Silver Surfer Comiquette Ex.
Angel Comiquette Ex.
Dare Devil Comiquette Ex.

Have another 9000 plus points just waiting on me to pull the trigger on them.

If they had managed to capture more of J Scotts style with this one it would have made for a nice companion to MJ and Spidey. Honestly, this line feels like it is just SLIGHTLY off the mark in its attempted execution of J Scotts style.

If they had managed to capture more of J Scotts style with this one it would have made for a nice companion to MJ and Spidey. Honestly, this line feels like it is just SLIGHTLY off the mark in its attempted execution of J Scotts style.

Leaps and bounds over emma frost pf though

Back