Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6267_10151616125704145_113310899_n.jpg

My guess would be around $280 each. Wish I had a better pic on Spiderman.....Gwen and MJ a must 4 me .... don't know about Spidey.....and please don't tell me that all the ex's will be art prints..:slap

My guess would be around $280 each. Wish I had a better pic on Spiderman.....Gwen and MJ a must 4 me .... don't know about Spidey.....and please don't tell me that all the ex's will be art prints..:slap

It makes sense that the Exclusives will be prints, but I agree, I'm hoping for something else....but I don't think there will be. I mean, it's a series based from Campbell and his work. It would be crazy for me to think that the Exclusives are NOT prints. :lol

Yea, if its under $300 im in for MJ and Gwen. Anything over and i'm out. and this spidey is meh so not interested in him.

ES could play a role in that too. That may lower the ES, but raise the price point, especially with the recent Storm stunt.

ES could play a role in that too. That may lower the ES, but raise the price point, especially with the recent Storm stunt.

White Storm was the same price as the black one. There is no way these will be over $275. It's too simplistic on deal to warrant that much $$

I don't like that Gwen's eyes are shut. That's enough to make me reconsider actually. It just looks weird for a statue...unless its just the angle.

White Storm was the same price as the black one. There is no way these will be over $275. It's too simplistic on deal to warrant that much $$

It's not the best of examples, but I just mean in the sense that low ES will create more demand and raising the price will do little to deter from many collector's eyes. People will just 'see' the low ES and justify the price that way.

I don't like that Gwen's eyes are shut. That's enough to make me reconsider actually. It just looks weird for a statue...unless its just the angle.

Same... it looks off to me also. I might not get her and just get MJ.

I'm a little bummed they didn't put Black Cat in the collection since Campbell draws her the most. I'm shocked actually.

Back