Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also received mine a few days ago and this one came out perfect, just like the Mary-Jane comiquette. I am looking forward already to receiving Spidey next months.

28ssej4.jpg

2aadiz9.jpg

2ahcoxc.jpg

azfb5f.jpg

fx9jis.jpg

2ntbdwi.jpg

I think your Dorky cat looks like she is thinking she is looking at her Dorky master taking pictures of his toys... ;);)

Seriously though she turned out great.... I have MJ but don't really have the room for a GS. But she looks great. How is SSC getting the paint apps so right on these???

P.s don't mind my dorky cat at one point I had all 3 of them watching lol

Got mine on Monday but only was able to get around to opening it today due to having friend's kids over.

Gorgeous piece, here's a few iPhone pics scaled next to an animatd PF, they really don't do it justice but I can't be bothered getting my 5D out. I do think it's a better value piece than MJ, which I like as well, but this pops, the best thing is though that they complement each other well.

Can't wait for Spidey EX and Black Cat:)

rT2589e.jpg

w2w7gfy.jpg

9m5TuwH.jpg

oDse8Lr.jpg

I think your Dorky cat looks like she is thinking she is looking at her Dorky master taking pictures of his toys... ;);)

Seriously though she turned out great.... I have MJ but don't really have the room for a GS. But she looks great. How is SSC getting the paint apps so right on these???
She better show this dork some respect or its no soup for her tonight! perhaps she is mad because her kitty treats went to my sideshow budget ha ha.

she looks awesome jaws, if you have MJ you need Gwen at least. I'm kinda glad these are 1/5. it would trouble me greatly if they were $379+ and they'll stay in there own collection together.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Looks great guys!
got mine today and love it however there is a paint bubble on her thigh and one f the umbrella raindrops was missing :/

Jay I haven't seen you post in ages

What collectables have you been buying? :)
I'm around just not posting as much. I've got Prime 1's Megatron coming soon. Hot Toys ED 209 & Robo with chair. I've got the new Spider-man comiquette on order. Really can't wait for Spidey :yess:
Jay only tells us what he's been watching :mad:
:lol I'm trying to keep my post count down. ;)

I'm around just not posting as much. I've got Prime 1's Megatron coming soon. Hot Toys ED 209 & Robo with chair. I've got the new Spider-man comiquette on order. Really can't wait for Spidey :yess:

Your got some great pieces on order there Jay :)

I've seen pictures but I'm not sure if it's out or not but are you getting the Prime 1 Optimus Prime. Like there Megatron that thing is epic

Your got some great pieces on order there Jay :)

I've seen pictures but I'm not sure if it's out or not but are you getting the Prime 1 Optimus Prime. Like there Megatron that thing is epic

Yeah i have the EX Prime on order with sideshow. They will look epic displayed together. :rock

Great pics. I was going to flex on her once I decided to get MJ but saw her at my LCS yesterday and bit LOL. She's incredible.

well it was bugging me so I went ahead and built a base for Mary Jane and I think it works! It kinda makes the statues feel like they're the same scale now.
download1.jpg
download2.jpg
download3.jpg

Back