Guy With Crowbar vs 10 Cops With Guns. Guess Who Wins!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defenseless? He had a crowbar and had wrecked the restaurant and had injured a lady inside that restaurant. So we have a high/drunk crazy person who has smashed up a building and cars, assaulted a lady inside the place, was tased in the face, was told many times to lay down and drop the weapon, made a move for the cop...and you think he didn't do anything wrong? Should he have attacked another innocent person? Maybe killed a kid with the crowbar? :dunno

You're arguing this with a future Darwin Award nominee. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

If the police officers tried to take him alive, one of them could have ended up dead. It isn't like in Home Alone. A crowbar hit over the head can kill somebody.

Defenseless? He had a crowbar and had wrecked the restaurant and had injured a lady inside that restaurant. So we have a high/drunk crazy person who has smashed up a building and cars, assaulted a lady inside the place, was tased in the face, was told many times to lay down and drop the weapon, made a move for the cop...and you think he didn't do anything wrong? Should he have attacked another innocent person? Maybe killed a kid with the crowbar? :dunno

Defenseless against a long-range gun he couldn't hurt those officers, as he came close they could've i dunno stepped back, assess the situation and act rationally instead of panicking and executing him. Whats the point of the court system if you can say maybe he did this, let's kill him as a second resort, what's the point of the dog if they didn't use it?

You're arguing this with a future Darwin Award nominee. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU2mn_S0kls&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU2mn_S0kls&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

If the police officers tried to take him alive, one of them could have ended up dead. It isn't like in Home Alone. A crowbar hit over the head can kill somebody.

My brother in law had a guy with a cleaver come at him once, him and his fellow PC's apprehended him without killing him cos they didn't have guns to instantly deal out executions if they so felt the need to, if they could do that, why couldn't this cop and his fellow cops disarm this guy so he can be tried in a court, not a wooden box?

I'm not trying to start a thing with this, but this cop had too many options at his disposal before killing the man was essential.

Whats the point of the court system if you can say maybe he did this, let's kill him as a second resort, what's the point of the dog if they didn't use it?

I'm not trying to start a thing with this, but this cop had too many options at his disposal before killing the man was essential.

They had the dog with them cause he needed a walk and had to make a poopie.

And the cops tried many options...if a taser to the face doesn't work do you think having a social discussion with him will? Should they have set up a small table and talked it over a cup of coffee and pie?? Like I said, he attacked and injured someone, how many more people needed to get hurt???? Again, I'm amazed that people are sticking up for this guy. He brutally attacked a woman with a crowbar, smashed up a place of business, destroyed dozens of cars and we're supposed to feel sorry for him????? I'm one of the most blue blooded liberal you will ever meet, but this guy had it coming. Sorry he got killed, but again...you have to take responsibly for your actions.

Good thing I posted it in the Off Topic forum. For future reference can you please forward me a list of all things I'm allowed to post about? Thanks a bunch. :) It would help ever so much. :peace

If these adult conversations are too much for you might I suggest a more kid friendly forum? Have a wonderful night! :wave:wave

Hey don't let me tell you what to post and where:), as it is in the off-topic zone, but still why bother?:peace I guess to create conversation, but doesn't this tend to end in flame fests (?)

https://youtu.be/yhnpJlx4_ng

You're a joke. The guy got tased in the face with zero effect. He was then in the process of attempting to hit said officer in the head with a crowbar and was dropped in the process. Deservedly so.

Didn't pose enough of a threat to the officers to get executed in cold blood, REAL Cops learn how to disarm a guy, they learn and are trained to protect public safety, police safety AND suspect safety, this cop panicked and executed a man without significant cause end of.

Thank god i don't live in a country where life is meaningless and cops can deal out death so they dont have to put any effort into their job

I'm done trying to reason with gun-loving bumpkins

Last edited:
Hey don't let me tell you what to post and where:), as it is in the off-topic zone, but still why bother?:peace I guess to create conversation, but doesn't this tend to end in flame fests (?)

It doesn't have to if everyone acts like the adults we are and don't resort to posting videos that say "shut up _____." Oh wait....:slap

Didn't pose enough of a threat to the officers to get executed in cold blood, REAL Cops learn how to disarm a guy, they learn and are trained to protect public safety, police safety AND suspect safety, this cop panicked and executed a man end of.

Thank god i don't live in a country where life is meaningless and cops can deal out death so they dont have to put any effort into their job

I'm done trying to reason with bumpkins

All that is required is for an officer to fear for his personal safety, the safety of others or the safety of a fellow officer. This scenario provided that. You fail. Try again.

Have any of you ever been hit with a metal bar? I've seen the damage it can do to the human skull. Those two Officer just had a split decision to make. The guy was obviously on drugs, hence the Taser being ineffective. He then crouches down with a batters stance and luges at the first officer. Seen this on another video where you can see it better. The second officer with the dog then shoots 5 times. By the time the first officer reacted and pulled out his weapon he then shoots him 5 more times, probably out of fear for his life. The dog is consider a Police Officer as well and won't have be put in danger so easily. Have you ever shot an automatic pistol? It's pretty hard to just shoot and stop when the adrenaline is pumping.

Didn't pose enough of a threat to the officers to get executed in cold blood, REAL Cops learn how to disarm a guy, they learn and are trained to protect public safety, police safety AND suspect safety, this cop panicked and executed a man end of.

I'm done trying to reason with bumpkins

Bumpkin? Hmm never been called that. My inlaws called me a Yankee when I started dating my wife cause I was from Jersey and she's from the south.

And don't go preaching to me about countries. Like the cops in Tottenham didn't shoot an unarmed man... and how did those riots go? Careful not to throw stones and all that.

Have any of you ever been hit with a metal bar? I've seen the damage it can do to the human skull. Those two Officer just had a split decision to make. The guy was obviously on drugs, hence the Taser being ineffective. He then crouches down with a batters stance and luges at the first officer. Seen this on another video where you can see it better. The second officer with the dog then shoots 5 times. By the time the first officer reacted and pulled out his weapon he then shoots him 5 more time, probably out of fear for his life. The dog is consider a Police Officer as well and won't have be put in danger sso easily. Have you ever shot an automatic pistol? It's pretty hard to just shot when the adrenaline is pumping.

Bro, you're trying to rationalize this with someone who's using D&D terminology to describe the scenario. Need I say more? :lol

Have any of you ever been hit with a metal bar? I've seen the damage it can do to the human skull. Those two Officer just had a split decision to make. The guy was obviously on drugs, hence the Taser being ineffective. He then crouches down with a batters stance and luges at the first officer. Seen this on another video where you can see it better. The second officer with the dog then shoots 5 times. By the time the first officer reacted and pulled out his weapon he then shots him 5 more time, probably out of fear for his life. The dog is consider a Police Officer as well and won't have be put in danger so easily. Have you ever shot an automatic pistol? It's pretty hard to just shot when the adrenaline is pumping.

...as a matter of fact I have shot an automatic handgun. Not at living targets, but what-ever:monkey3. It's called training...are police not trained for these situations?

...as a matter of fact I have shot an automatic handgun. Not at living targets, but what-ever:monkey3. It's called training...are police not trained for these situations?

Shooting on a range and in a life threatening situation aren't the same thing. I can unload a clip in less then 10 seconds. Imagine under duress.

They shot him with a tazer, and it didn't work. It's not like they just shot him. They tried non-lethal force, and it was ineffective.

Fire it under the same circumstances and get back to us. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: :lol

I'm gonna quit my job today, join the local police force (we have lots of junkie scum in our area), give one a crowbar, and say "come at me, no more free injection sites for you..."

and then I'll unload my clip intoem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back