Guy With Crowbar vs 10 Cops With Guns. Guess Who Wins!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not he need to be shot, was that many shots needed? The cop coulda hit someone behind him.

I didn't see 10 cops but there was a few and a dog, why not send in the freaking dog, and what's with the fight-movie mentality of attacking one at a time, they could've all just rushed him and dog piled on him, at worse on of the officers coulda taken a hit and been injured.

Overzealous IMO, real COPS get in there & would've taken him out without killing him, it's not like he was strapped with C4 or waving a glock about. They were just lazy and thought "nah, can't be bothered to take him down, let's just shoot him about 5 times"

:dunno

So an innocent cop should be injured due to 1 stupid idiot? I'm sorry, I do not agree. Those men and women are out there protecting who they can, and they need to also protect themselves. They shot the guy, he never went down. They continued. They had to use their better judgement. It's scary out there, and they did what they felt they needed to.

I side with the police in this case.

Whether or not he need to be shot, was that many shots needed? The cop coulda hit someone behind him.

I didn't see 10 cops but there was a few and a dog, why not send in the freaking dog, and what's with the fight-movie mentality of attacking one at a time, they could've all just rushed him and dog piled on him, at worse on of the officers coulda taken a hit and been injured.

Overzealous IMO, real COPS get in there & would've taken him out without killing him, it's not like he was strapped with C4 or waving a glock about. They were just lazy and thought "nah, can't be bothered to take him down, let's just shoot him about 5 times"

:dunno

So you'd rather have a cop gotten hurt than the suspect getting hurt? :dunno It's clear that they were dealing with a psychopath and had to take the quickest solution to bring him down. Again...why are we feeling bad for this guy??? Is it's own fault he did this. Again...take some ____ing responsibility for your actions.

how come cops never shoot a suspect in the legs? i'm not just referring to this video, but i've seen similar. if you put 3-4 shots in some guys leg, wouldn't he immediately drop thus solving the problem?

Pretty sad that this person had to die. There are other tools at the polices' disposal besides a taser and a sidearm, given the number ratio between police off. and perp.

Also VERY sad that this video was even posted on a toy-collectors' forum.

Have a nice day.

At the end of the day I hate seeing violent ____ like this BUT at least they tried tasering him first. Maybe a couple leg shots? Who knows. Unless you're in the exact same position you'll never know.

The cops look scared when he turned around on them, I think it was just a last resort action to defuse the situation to protect both of them from taking a crowbar to the face. I would of done the exact same thing :lecture

So you'd rather have a cop gotten hurt than the suspect getting hurt? :dunno It's clear that they were dealing with a psychopath and had to take the quickest solution to bring him down. Again...why are we feeling bad for this guy??? Is it's own fault he did this. Again...take some ____ing responsibility for your actions.

The guy had a melee weapon they had several tactics is all i'm sayin, they used the taser that was step one, they didn't use the dog, stpey two, they didn't try to disarm him bynforce considering he was outnumbered, and they didn't shoot him in the legs to disarm him.

They went from step one straight to step 6 or so, one gets the thoughts they learnt to shoot a gun and were given a badge, and skipped most other tactics.

I don't know about this guy but from first impression he was a hood, on a danger level quite minimum compared to more serious threats and not deserving an execution.

in the UK they don't have guns and would've taken this guy down ALIVE, my bro-in-law is a PC and been in many situations like this, they take the guy down Alive, their job isn't to kill him.

Just my opinion. :wave

how come cops never shoot a suspect in the legs? i'm not just referring to this video, but i've seen similar. if you put 3-4 shots in some guys leg, wouldn't he immediately drop thus solving the problem?

Pretty sad that this person had to die. There are other tools at the polices' disposal besides a taser and a sidearm, given the number ratio between police off. and perp.

Have a nice day.

That's what i'm thinking.

Adrenaline is my answer.

:exactly: It was a quick decision that the officer had to make and this guy was about to potentially hurt an officer so he just dropped him to end the situation in case the man with the crowbar ran onto the street and hurt a civilian or other cops.

Have a nice day.

Good thing I posted it in the Off Topic forum. For future reference can you please forward me a list of all things I'm allowed to post about? Thanks a bunch. :) It would help ever so much. :peace

If these adult conversations are too much for you might I suggest a more kid friendly forum? Have a wonderful night! :wave:wave

Police are trained to shoot to kill and aim for the chest and head. If you try to aim for the legs and miss or even do hit, the attacker could still do very serious damage to the police officer.

Police are trained to shoot to kill and aim for the chest and head. If you try to aim for the legs and miss or even do hit, the attacker could still do very serious damage to the peace officer.

Or the bullet could of hit a bystander...you never know how these situations pan out so police will always go with what they have trained to do and what the safest option is.

The only thing that bothers me, is the reaction from the filmers.

"OOOHAHAHA DOOOOOOOOD HE TOTally KILLEDED HIMMM DAAAAAYUMM"

Shut the ____ up.

Or the bullet could of hit a bystander...you never know how these situations pan out so police will always go with what they have trained to do and what the safest option is.

Like one of the six of so bullets he fired after the guy was dropped?

Safest option or not, the guy was defenseless against bullets and didn't deserve and execution, i just showed this to my PC bro-in-law and he said the officer should be charged with murder, that he didn't have significant right to kill the man in that situation

100% This pissed me off the most. ____ing retards.

I mean, I can't defend the guy who got shot. The cops reacted to the situation.

But really? They just saw a guy GET SHOT and DIE (he died later, but still).

Unless he was Osama or some evil terrorist, I don't take joy in watching people die. Movies maybe. But that's all BS and fake.

Safest option or not, the guy was defenseless against bullets and didn't deserve and execution, i just showed this to my PC bro-in-law and he said the officer should be charged with murder, that he didn't have significant right to kill the man in that situation

Big weapon coming at you. Tazer didn't work. I think that calls for it.

Leg shots don't always result in a suspect going down. In this case, all those shots still didn't prevent the suspect from continually resisting while being cuffed.

The guy had a melee weapon they had several tactics is all i'm sayin, they used the taser that was step one, they didn't use the dog, stpey two, they didn't try to disarm him bynforce considering he was outnumbered, and they didn't shoot him in the legs to disarm him.

They went from step one straight to step 6 or so, one gets the thoughts they learnt to shoot a gun and were given a badge, and skipped most other tactics.

I don't know about this guy but from first impression he was a hood, on a danger level quite minimum compared to more serious threats and not deserving an execution.

in the UK they don't have guns and would've taken this guy down ALIVE, my bro-in-law is a PC and been in many situations like this, they take the guy down Alive, their job isn't to kill him.

Just my opinion. :wave

You're a joke. This is real life, dude, not D&D. :wave :lol

Defenseless? He had a crowbar and had wrecked the restaurant and had injured a lady inside that restaurant. So we have a high/drunk crazy person who has smashed up a building and cars, assaulted a lady inside the place, was tased in the face, was told many times to lay down and drop the weapon, made a move for the cop...and you think he didn't do anything wrong? Should he have attacked another innocent person? Maybe killed a kid with the crowbar? :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back