Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get a 10/22 eventually, but probably not for a little while. I actually just bought my first gun today: Smith & Wesson M&P 9.

Going to pick it up tomorrow.

10/22 is a must have :rock

Just paid the final payment for my GP100 .357 that I had on layaway and my Glock17 blue label with trijicon night sites. After payment clears the 2 weeks waiting game begins

Picked up a 10/22 like this today.

1232.jpg

Got it for $290. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Speaking of .22 , has anyone shot a GSG522? Im tempted to get one...
BTW, your 10/22 looks cool meatgoat, let ys know how it runs

Gonna be gettin' my kids involved in shooting a little more this year. I will probably pick my son up one of the 10/22s and a 410 shotgun. My older daughter is leaning more toward a bow right now, so I'll be getting her one of those. But I think I will look at getting her a smaller pistol as well. She is a wild enough child that I think she will dig on that. I also think she will be good with it.

Picked up a 10/22 like this today.

1232.jpg

Got it for $290. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Nice pick up! I'm thinking of getting something new just not sure what I want yet. Then again I've been wanting a acog for my AR for a while so funds might be better spent on that.

Anyone own a Scar 17s give me a quick review and some pics? A local shop has one and I'm interested. Thanks.

10/22 is a must have :rock

Just paid the final payment for my GP100 .357 that I had on layaway and my Glock17 blue label with trijicon night sites. After payment clears the 2 weeks waiting game begins

2 week waiting period? That sucks. What state is that?

you would think they would start that when you put the gun on layaway :panic:

I had my GP 100 on layaway at buds. I won't able to start the process until my FFL has it in hand, he will then give me all the info I need to register it then wait 2 weeks. It's a way so people have hassle to buy guns.

I live in GA and I was pretty shocked at how quick you can get a gun here. Not that I mind at all, but being originally from NY it was quick surprising.

I'd like to get a 10/22 eventually, but probably not for a little while. I actually just bought my first gun today: Smith & Wesson M&P 9.

Going to pick it up tomorrow.

That's an excellent gun. Congrats.

I live in GA and I was pretty shocked at how quick you can get a gun here. Not that I mind at all, but being originally from NY it was quick surprising.

Yeah, I wish I could purchase a gun and pick it up the same day. I actually had it on layaway for 3 months and put another gun on layaway at my LGS. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone or bullet.

Anyone own a Scar 17s give me a quick review and some pics? A local shop has one and I'm interested. Thanks.

i have one. it's a great shooting rifle. very light and relatively low recoil for a rifle of its caliber. one thing to note though is magazine availability. be prepared to wait.

also check out the scar 17s section on the fn forums.

https://fnforum.net/forums/fn-scar-17s/

P1050686.jpg

P1050695.jpg

Just ordered a Scar 17s, pick it up later today if I can make it over to the shop but tomorrow at the latest.

PUMPED!!!!! :yess:

Back