Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much, see i never read the comics on this and I was thinking since this is hollywood they can try to make a new rule, like for example how they change the term gems vs stones and even then the colors are way off on their counterparts. It's always tricky.

It was excellent seeing that interaction in the movie, I loved it, you could tell exactly what rocket understood from groot.

No problem dude. I don't mind changes as long as they work. I never liked Tony Stark in the comics because he was always a ****** and just so serious all the time. More so than Cap at times. Ever since RDJ basically put his own spin on the character, he's been better than ever and even his comic book counterpart is written just like Downey's Stark now. Changes like that can be amazing.

A bit OT, but I thought Batista was the best thing about the Wrestlemania press conference this year. As an unexpected comedian he works, sort of like Hulk in Avengers.

That crowd suuuuuuuucked. He presents himself well, I hope they give him more to bust up next time.

So should we expect to see......

Spoiler Spoiler:

I suppose anything is possible, but what I've read leads me to believe it was just a fun idea Gunn had. So less in common with Fury at the end of Iron Man, and more like the Shwarma scene in Avengers.

LOVED this movie. Was great in IMAX. Great visuals, great easy on the eyes 3D.
A little of Star Trek, and Star Wars. Just a fun new space adventure movie with great characters and funny moments.
Another win for Marvel in my book!

Saw it twice already lol

A bit OT, but I thought Batista was the best thing about the Wrestlemania press conference this year. As an unexpected comedian he works, sort of like Hulk in Avengers.

Batista impressed me a lot. The last role I remember him from was Man with the Iron Fists and he was great in that despite his lack of lines. He's actually quite charismatic in the WWE, the only problem recently was that he came back and Triple H and the crappy WWE writers were trying to shove him down fans' throats (not his fault, he did what he could) and he was booed in favor of Daniel Bryan.

Anyways, very happy for his success as Drax. My buddy met him at the gym once and said he was a very nice guy.

Batista impressed me a lot. The last role I remember him from was Man with the Iron Fists and he was great in that despite his lack of lines. He's actually quite charismatic in the WWE, the only problem recently was that he came back and Triple H and the crappy WWE writers were trying to shove him down fans' throats (not his fault, he did what he could) and he was booed in favor of Daniel Bryan.

Anyways, very happy for his success as Drax. My buddy met him at the gym once and said he was a very nice guy.

I can honestly say he is probably one of the most humble guys you'll ever meet, I mean listening to him talk about him getting the role of Drax at the 2013 comic-con and just being grateful to be there and just u know, humbling everyone, just a cool guy

I can honestly say he is probably one of the most humble guys you'll ever meet, I mean listening to him talk about him getting the role of Drax at the 2013 comic-con and just being grateful to be there and just u know, humbling everyone, just a cool guy

Totally agree :hi5:

I'll admit to a bit of bias, because I've never been a fan of the WWE/WWF pushing guys down fans' throats because they used steroids to look like, well, comic book super heroes at the expense of guys who worked harder on the craft of pro wrestling, and were more entertaining to watch. But Batista--a guy I've followed and never cared for for around a decade--is starting to grow on me here as a personality/actor for sure.

Was always a Batista fan in the WWE, loved him as Drax. One of the better wrestlers turned actors....

In terms of wrestlers turned actors, Batista's still pretty far down my list. But who knows? All he needs is one "They Live" performance to move him way up :D

Roddy Piper > Jesse Ventura > Rock > Batista

This would've been so awesome to see in the movie.
de5b55f4_Guradians-of-the-Galaxy-Sam-Alexander-Nova.jpeg

Back