Guardian Predator Waitlist Converted Roll Call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: my order came through and i was waitlisted at 17.07.31

damn i'm really glad i didn't buy one from one of those flipppers on ebay :nana:

Converted at 17:06:17 !

Assuming this comes through, and I can get a Ram bio-helm for my spare P2... after 19 years I will have my Grail Lost Predator set!! :hi5:

Keep them coming sideshow. Congrats on more people converting. I'm sure after the Con is over, A LOT more people will get converted.

So the number of this is prob 500 like somebody had said before the pre order came up? Butt then peeps freaked out and stated under 200 when it went to wait-listed in 1 min?

So the number of this is prob 500 like somebody had said before the pre order came up? Butt then peeps freaked out and stated under 200 when it went to wait-listed in 1 min?

Actually, SSC stated they only got less than 200 for sale.

What I saw on this is 500 pieces total, and this was first announced as a Tokyo Toy Fair exclusive. But since SSC is HT's North American partner, SSC was able to get a good chunk of them and offer them as a SDCC exclusive. So I guess SSC selling 200 sounds about right ... I think.

Add me to the list guys, got an email today saying my waitlist will convert tomorrow. And my time was 10.10. Thought i was wayyy too late. Kind of feel like i'm being rewarded for refusing to buy from the ebay scalpers. Hope they're feeling the hit now all the orders are coming in.

I was on the wait list and mine converted. I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Like many other stuff I accumulated, I've yet to open mine.

Did anyone else get one of these on waitlist recently? I JUST got an email about it.

Back