Gruff Old Bear & Friends: My Best Efforts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gruff Old Bear & Friends

So this is it. Deep breath, and launch my own customs thread.

Some of the things I will post here will be purely my own efforts, and some will have made use of others' talents. Collaborators will be credited; don't be surprised if most of my collaborators are named Les. I plan to post an LOTR line, a Star Wars line, a Historic Persons line, a Femfig line, a Screen Legends line, and a Classic Television line. Don't be surprised if my tastes prove to be obscure or seem dated. After all, I'm a Gruff OLD Bear.

Don't be surprised if this thread bobs up and down off the front page like a duck; part of why I'm starting it is to force myself to finish some projects.

Other than that, I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised from time to time!

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
LOTR #1: Frodo

FrodoCredits.jpg

Great start to your thread! Is that the horse you were showing the WIP on? It looks fantastic, especially with Frodo :rock

Gruff, you got skills, man! Your photos & descriptions are top notch too. That Barbie outfit looks smokin' hot on your girl!

oh and that Frodo rocks too, can't wait to see what you do next.

Loving those shots Gruff! And fantastic presentation, really sells the figures. That horse is a work of art, even without Frodo. Adding him just skyrockets it into the stratosphere. Can't wait to see your future work, Gruff. :rock

GRUFF! Welcome in man! Your stuff is too much! Love both of what you've posted so far. The Frodo is first rate, love the hair, and the HORSE!!! Perfect! ANd, what else can I say about your Cameron!?!?!?!
WOWSA!
You came in guns blazing man! Keep on surprising us! And, I bet there are more horses to come too! :D

Great start! :duff

Way to go Gruff! Love your horsies too, I know you have worked really hard on those and I think you have broken new ground with them...

will be amazing with your LOTR figs, or whatever, and your collection, well, just getting better every day.

Lots of classics there. I love the classics! :D

Back