Grievous up for preorder....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

OK- So is it me, or does the picture from the site with the cape seem like the arms are at a different angle? Are the arms adjustable, or are they positioned differently for the caped version?
NEVERMIND- This appears to be a shot from the movie. I guess SS is that good- I get their work confused with the real thing...

The pic on the site is a film pic. SSW page says they will post pic of actual item soon.

Banner now up ! Oops my mistake still preview!

I believe the image witht the cape is the movie shot as the caped version has not be photographed yet

Are they adjusting the edition size now? I thought it was confirmed only 300. I guess Sideshow wants more money. :)

I guess we will find out soon enough.

Regardless, very cool piece. I just hope the character and the movie is good..... :)

I wonder if Sideshow has an edition size in mind already or maybe there is a time-limit (like the next 24 hours)? Does anybody remember how long the Solo (at 250 pieces) took to sell-out? Hope the collectors on the other side of the world don't miss out.

This is the not the regular newsletter, but a special email, I got it fine although I sometimes don't get the newsletter until later.

The banner is up, but it doesn't go to the Newsletter subscribers only page yet, although I imagine it will later today. Sorry for the confusion - they're getting around the affiliates on this one.

And the pic with the cape is of the CG character I believe, rather than of the prototype.

If you look in your order history it should say exclusive in the product description.

Yeh, Chris let something slip which suggested they hadn't set it at 300 as they told C3 attendees & had been suggested on Statueforum. Would have been confirmed by now if it was.

Just hope I still think it's as cool 1st quarter 2006

Don't think were allowed to post a link as it's exclusive to Newsletter subscribers.

Do you honestly think that there are any non-subscribers on this board? If there are they sure as hell aren't the like to frequantly check here so I think it's safe to say the link will be usefull to fellow collectors of this board only.
Thanks Wiki!

Email receipt states:

'Star Wars Premium Format FiguresGeneral Grievous Figure - Sideshow Exclusive'

So am i set. As it doesn't state how exclusive it is.

Do you honestly think that there are any non-subscribers on this board?

I'm sure there are many lurking scalpers too!

We were told by SS not to post newsletters on here, cause of special offers.

Have you considered that newsletter subscribers might miss out cause of the posting here? Lurking scalpers with multiple accounts / shipping addresses.

Oh well, It's posted now, Move On!

I'm glad in this time it was posted. I don't get my newsletters till after 12am (its 7:45pm now) i could have missed out. Why isn't the newsletter sent to everyone at the same time.

Thanks for the link mate :) .
I'm always receiving the newsletters with a huge delay :dunno

Have you considered that newsletter subscribers might miss out cause of the posting here? Lurking scalpers with multiple accounts / shipping addresses.

Total bollocks. All the scalpers will be getting this mail, the true collectors rely on this board, because it's their hobby's home. Someone who isn't truly passionated is a lot less likely to frequent this place often enough.
I'm sure that there will be more scalpers getting this piece because of the newsletter than through links on boards.
3 cheers to The Wiki for being willing to take the heat and give all our friends here a fair shot. The heat wasn't all that bad this time, luckily.

Don't mean to offend you Rich, just a difference in opinion.

Back