• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grey Hulk PF From Excellent seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike is the single most honest and best seller I have had the pleasure in working with.
I have been buying things from him for many many years now and have never incurred a single problem with him. His service is professional,styrofoam always taped, plenty of packing materials used and the boxes he uses and all sealed together thoroughly and completely.

Its unfortunate if someone has had a problem in the past but I'm sure it will not have been to Mike's knowing or anything he will have done to cause the problem and I'm sure he would have worked with the buyer to resolve it.
He gets nothing but high praise from me and MANY on this forum. Check in the feedback area, he has hundreds of satisfied cutomers, on eBay, thousands.

As for the price, at the end of the day its his item and he can sell for what he likes as do all of you.
x :peace

Definitly Mike is one of the best. sorry to hear that someone may had a problem with him. But my trust to razor edge continues.

Then you'll be adding one of the best collectible retailers around to your "sellers to avoid" list. Mike = :rock

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the guy who sold a grey hulk for 900 on ebay.

Yes, I was making reference to the Ebay seller.

Thanks Jake. :cool: *You're still a friend in my book. No matter how much grief you give me about my International Thing PF.* :lol

Geez Jake, people are jumping all of over us about this.

Just for clarification: We were making reference to an Ebay seller.

I understood the two diff conversations goin on, I think ppl read too quickly, LOL!

Yeah they were talkn about two different peeps on this thread!

Back