• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grey Hulk PF From Excellent seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, one sold the other day too: mint w/ shipper for approx. $950 shipped. So you're right on the money, Hew.

Actually, one sold the other day too: mint w/ shipper for approx. $950 shipped. So you're right on the money, Hew.

yeah these are going to stop showing up also, people aren't going to sell them for less than $1000, maybe people that need to pay rent or buy food, but resellers and collector will hold onto them. just wait for the nest spike when the next hulk movies come out.

I know for a fact that that seller is a bit iffy. I'll just about guarantee you that the statue shows ups dusty as he-- and likely has at least 1 small flaw. I speak from experience...

I know for a fact that that seller is a bit iffy. I'll just about guarantee you that the statue shows ups dusty as he-- and likely has at least 1 small flaw. I speak from experience...

So you know that one too. I was going to bid on it, but something told me not to. The seller kept changing the starting bid. First it was a $500 then $700 then $800 (something to that effect.) Normally I like to watch an auction, then bid towards the end, not the beginning. Since there was no bids, Ebay allowed them to do it.

My point: It was a big turn-off from a buyer's perspective, so I passed. With that said, I am in the market for one. With shipper if possible.............(of course.):D

yeah these are going to stop showing up also, people aren't going to sell them for less than $1000, maybe people that need to pay rent or buy food, but resellers and collector will hold onto them. just wait for the nest spike when the next hulk movies come out.

Just like anything else, people will sell them for what the market will bear if they want something else or need the cash. There have been plenty that have gone for less than 1K. While people here may expect a deal, they certainly aren't stupid enough to pay 30% above ebay prices on a big ticket item. That isn't being cheap. That's being smart.

Just like anything else, people will sell them for what the market will bear if they want something else or need the cash. There have been plenty that have gone for less than 1K. While people here may expect a deal, they certainly aren't stupid enough to pay 30% above ebay prices on a big ticket item. That isn't being cheap. That's being smart.

yeah, if they needs the money, then it really doesn't matter what the market price is, food,shelter>statue. hmmm:confused:
but with priorities all mixed up today, you never know how people think.

:lol I'm glad I bought Bannister's for the price I did last year.....at this price mine is a deal. I will say though that Mike over at Razor's Edge is A+ in my book. Have no fear in that site.

So you know that one too. I was going to bid on it, but something told me not to. The seller kept changing the starting bid. First it was a $500 then $700 then $800 (something to that effect.) Normally I like to watch an auction, then bid towards the end, not the beginning. Since there was no bids, Ebay allowed them to do it.

My point: It was a big turn-off from a buyer's perspective, so I passed. With that said, I am in the market for one. With shipper if possible.............(of course.):D

I bought a green goblin and regular spiderman pf off of him a ways back. the spiderman arrived with chipped fingers and the gg had crap from the foam carton stuck all over it. i specifically asked him to line the cartons with paper towells at the very least and to tape the cartons like they come from sideshow... neither one happened, so i had to go through paypal to get my money back.

I bought a green goblin and regular spiderman pf off of him a ways back. the spiderman arrived with chipped fingers and the gg had crap from the foam carton stuck all over it. i specifically asked him to line the cartons with paper towells at the very least and to tape the cartons like they come from sideshow... neither one happened, so i had to go through paypal to get my money back.

That sounds horrible! Taping the cartons on pieces like those are a must. If my pieces arrived like that, I would flip out! :banghead

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll add him to my list of "sellers to avoid."

That sounds horrible! Taping the cartons on pieces like those are a must. If my pieces arrived like that, I would flip out! :banghead

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll add him to my list of "sellers to avoid."

I will say that he gave me a helluva deal on an exclusive iron man comiquette, but it arrived a bit dusty and has an ever so slightly bent peg on the stark head that keeps it from mounting completely flush.

You're claiming this about Mike, I sure hope not!? :google He is definately amongst the very best! :fireworks

Back