Grey Hulk Exclusive PF in 3-5 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hulk will be smashin' soon!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Grey Hulk Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #71381) from our MARVEL Collectibles Premium Format Figures. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Received my notice as well....I can't wait!!!

It's one of my most anticipated PF Figure :monkey5

oh Lord please don't let them send me an email saying jabba and his throne are processing!!!

Darth Roranous said:
:lol It will probably happen. I expect Jabba really soon.

i've been expecting them also. I called SS yesterday and they said he and his throne were not ready to ship but that could change. at least MLK day is monday so i get paid friday instead of monday.

hmmmmm....anyone want to buy a ironman excl. pf? $650 plus shipping....oh wait wrong thread.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
My cc has already been charged for the Big Bad. Invoice Total: $558.11.:eek:

does that include another order? i know they usually "hold" more money that the order total but his shipping can't be $50 so that would be $475.....

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Well... it says so in my account... Jabba & Throne processing.

yeah i started a thread about that yesterday and called and SS told me it was an error.

Vader AL said:
does that include another order? i know they usually "hold" more money that the order total but his shipping can't be $50 so that would be $475.....

Here's the full picture:

1/4 scale Grey Hulk Exclusive
------------
Sub Total: $424.99
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $50.00
VAT/Sales Tax: $83.12
------------
Invoice Total: $558.11

I'm in the EU, you know. Looks like the shipping has gone up. I usually pay like $40 for items that size.

Shai Hulud said:
JOHN , DIDNT KNOW YOU MISSED ON THAT ONE..:confused: .
Yep. No big deal though. You win some, you lose some, or in my case I win alot and every now and again lose one.:D

Bannister said:
Yep. No big deal though. You win some, you lose some, or in my case I win alot and every now and again lose one.:D

:lol

lakeshouse selling it at cost in the commerce section.

Shai Hulud said:
:lol

lakeshouse selling it at cost in the commerce section.
I think someone already got it, plus I think he is in Canada which makes it alot more expensive.

Back