Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching "They Live" on AMC right now so I can appreciate Gregg's fine work that much more :rock

Amazing job on that They Live set Greggo. Magnus and Keysta are lucky to have it.

I want the video Mag!!!

Keysta, are you on YouTube also?

ah yes with no uploaded videos at the moment just a bunch of favorites videos. Same name. I'm going to have to get up on the video reviewing tip Magnus is always telling me that. First I need a decent camera that shoot excellent videos then I could start some custom reviews.

Last edited:
ah yes with no uploaded videos at the moment just a bunch of favorites videos. Same name. I'm going to have to get up on the video reviewing tip Magnus is always telling me that. First I need a decent camera that shot excellent videos then I could start some custom reviews.

It's all good man. I will look you up. I still suck at reviews and my daughter usually ruins my videos but people seem to think it's funny.

So here we go again guys 2 updates to this thread today.
This is Professor version of Indiana Jones for andymp. Again I must say this sculpt is so fantastic. I think Hot toys should get Trevor Grove to sculpt their Indy he just nails Harrison Ford everytime. Anyway Enjoy!

Factory Paint Job and Greggo's Paint Job.
img2574k.jpg

img2575rr.jpg

img2576s.jpg

Professor Indy
img2577jq.jpg

img2578nwo.jpg

img2579p.jpg

img2579z.jpg

img2580p.jpg

img2581c.jpg

img2582u.jpg

Last edited:
The next one is Indiana Jones with his trademark Fedora for andymp. This is such an amazing sculpt. I have to say though you may not get to have this one mate! My brother is a huge Indy fan and he wants this head so badly, its his fav paint job I have ever done, so it keeps going walkies.

Factory Paint Job and Greggo's paint job.
img2585zv.jpg

img2586n.jpg

img2587.jpg

Indiana Jones
img2588k.jpg

img2589p.jpg

img2590n.jpg

img2591dd.jpg

img2592x.jpg

img2593gw.jpg

The 2 heads together.
img2597nh.jpg

Thank you all! I have enjoyed painting this head. But I now know I have well over 5 of these to paint arrrrrgggggghhhhh. @Keysta i wish my paint was on fire cause I'm really cold here lol

I think you've gone onto another level with those indy repaints Greg. Just stunning. And you're getting better each time. Scary.

I particularly love the skintone on the Harrison Ford repaints and the eye work is so clean. You are one talented, top bloke.

Hope to have legolas and Aragorn with you soon!

Back