Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There it is! Awesome mate. Do I remember you painted not only the face but all of it? Including the pin stripes? Just brilliant! I remember seeing it when I was first getting into customs and needing heads painted, then I found out you were in the UK and the rest is history :lol

Looking forward to the next paint up!

So here you go this is andymp Sideshow New Hope Han Solo. This is such a beautiful sculpt under all that factory paint.

With Factory paint / Greggo's paint job

img2558h.jpg

img2560v.jpg

img2559t.jpg

The paint job on its own.

img2561uq.jpg

img2563e.jpg

img2564q.jpg

img2565eq.jpg

img2566a.jpg

img2567n.jpg

img2569f.jpg

Looks great Greggo, yea this is the sad part to where I need to go through all my SW 1/6 and repaint them, they don't fit the bill compared to today's products.

Looks great Greggo, yea this is the sad part to where I need to go through all my SW 1/6 and repaint them, they don't fit the bill compared to today's products.

Cheers matey. I know what you mean, the sculpts are beautiful, well some of them lol. I have got to paint all my brothers as well. But even Sideshows prototypes well their older ones are just awful. So no wonder the factory paint app is bad lol

Greggo

This is fantastic!!

I think I'll have a lot of headless figures very soon as they will all be in transit to you!

Brilliant!:clap:clap:clap

Been away for a while, sorry guys! Thanks for all the comments. Back to painting all this week. Heres a little update for my pals Keysta and Darth Magnus. I hope you like it? These are going to be shipped out to you both tomorrow.

img2570eo.jpg

img2571d.jpg

img2572dy.jpg

Been away for a while, sorry guys! Thanks for all the comments. Back to painting all this week. Heres a little update for my pals Keysta and Darth Magnus. I hope you like it? These are going to be shipped out to you both tomorrow.

img2570eo.jpg

img2571d.jpg

img2572dy.jpg

I can't wait dude. It's Christmas again for me.:yess:

Back