Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres Keysta75 James Bond head I had a slight change to make on the painting on his lips, Let me know what you think? plus I have taken the photos in daylight this time so that the colour shows up better as they looked very light.

img2339.jpg

img2340.jpg

img2341l.jpg

img2343y.jpg

img2344.jpg

img2345.jpg

Oooh that is nice. Daylight is definitely the best shots for your stuff mate because that right there reflects what the heads look like in hand, and I can vouch for that. Awesome job.

Oooh that is nice. Daylight is definitely the best shots for your stuff mate because that right there reflects what the heads look like in hand, and I can vouch for that. Awesome job.

I know mate, its just getting time to take the photos in the daylight, and now its even worse thanks to these bloody Farmers with their Daylight saving time lol

Exceptional job!

Cheers mate as always its an honour coming from someone with so much talent

So here's a sneak peek for my pal Platty, I will take some more photos tomorrow for you. I hope you like it buddy.

img2360g.jpg

img2361u.jpg

The bar has been raised with the hand work Greggo, it's what we need to do in order make full custom figures match from neck down. :rock

Amazing!!!

The bar has been raised with the hand work Greggo, it's what we need to do in order make full custom figures match from neck down. :rock

Amazing!!!

Thank you so much. I wouldn't go that far at all mate, like yourself is thread is full of amazing painters and customisers.

Im glad you love it matey, I couldn't help myself the moment I started this paint job for you I just couldn't stop adding detail and re-painting parts I hope you dont mind lol

Yeah I noticed you did that :lol don't mind at all. There's actually more you can do to it if you fancy it! Sent you a pm will send you a reply with the info in!

Heres Keysta75 James Bond head I had a slight change to make on the painting on his lips, Let me know what you think? plus I have taken the photos in daylight this time so that the colour shows up better as they looked very light.

img2339.jpg

img2340.jpg

img2341l.jpg

img2343y.jpg

img2344.jpg

img2345.jpg

WOW! WOW! :yess::clap:mexwave:joy I'm in love. Big thanks to you MR Greggo. I can not wait to get it in my hands.

I have had a few changes to make on some of my previous paint jobs.
First up is Captain Price for Platty. Platty asked me to change the eye position and knock the scars back. Hope this is better for you matey?

img2362o.jpg

img2363c.jpg

img2364.jpg

img2365b.jpg

img2366m.jpg

img2367l.jpg

img2368l.jpg

and for my pal Maglor I have filled the dent in Arthur hair.

img2369.jpg

img2370.jpg

And for those people interested this is our sculpt of Bonds P99

img2374m.jpg

I thought I would also show you all some of the other stuff I have been working on, other than 1:6 scale items.
I'm currently working for a big retail client, who wants life size dummies painted up to look like rust, here is a sample I have made for approval.
This effect is only done with paint and tape nothing else, the dummies themselves are made from fibre glass.
Im really happy how the effect turned out.

img2346xp.jpg

img2356u.jpg

img2357n.jpg

img2359ti.jpg

I thought I would also show you all some of the other stuff I have been working on, other than 1:6 scale items.
I'm currently working for a big retail client, who wants life size dummies painted up to look like rust, here is a sample I have made for approval.
This effect is only done with paint and tape nothing else, the dummies themselves are made from fibre glass.
Im really happy how the effect turned out.

img2346xp.jpg

img2356u.jpg

img2357n.jpg

img2359ti.jpg

They will be very very happy with that buddy, that looks spot on :clap

Back