Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here we go, This is going to be a very big update so please bear with me lol.

The next two posts are for Maglor's Inception set, Enjoy buddy.

Cobb
img2299t.jpg

img2300n.jpg

img2301l.jpg

img2303uf.jpg

Arthur
img2304g.jpg

img2305.jpg

img2306ei.jpg

img2307mp.jpg

img2308.jpg

Cobbs Shoes
img2323.jpg

Inception continued

Cobbs hands

img2324y.jpg

img2325h.jpg

img2326s.jpg

Arthur's hands

img2327m.jpg

img2328a.jpg

The Complete Set

img2329g.jpg

superb:clap:clap:clap:clap I love the hands did you sculpt the wedding ring on the hand?
Now I'm thinking that I should have gotten some of my hands repainted for my bond.

Last edited:
Cheers and thank you so much for all the comments, considering the photos are not great due to the stupid lighting lol!

img2329g.jpg

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Awesome job man! Exactly what I had in mind! :rock

Send me PM of what I owe you and your Paypal addy.

Question for everybody: Is my Arthur the only one that has a kind of dent in the top of the head, or is that a flaw in the sculpt or casting?

The wedding band hand looks great, Gregg! Arthur looks fantastic too! I personally liked the first Cobb you showed us. Do they look more similar in person and the pics are playing tricks on our eyes?

Also (no fault of yours), the separate necks make them look odd. You didn't paint those up for Mag too? I guess they'll look better with bodies and clothes.

Very good job on that Arthur greggo....and you already know I love your Daniel Craig....maybe one day when I save up some money you can build that QOS for me....

img2329g.jpg

Awesome job man! Exactly what I had in mind! :rock

Send me PM of what I owe you and your Paypal addy.

Question for everybody: Is my Arthur the only one that has a kind of dent in the top of the head, or is that a flaw in the sculpt or casting?​

What kind of dent ? mine seems to look exactly like yours. Minus the awesome paint job, haha.​

The wedding band hand looks great, Gregg! Arthur looks fantastic too! I personally liked the first Cobb you showed us. Do they look more similar in person and the pics are playing tricks on our eyes?

Also (no fault of yours), the separate necks make them look odd. You didn't paint those up for Mag too? I guess they'll look better with bodies and clothes.

I definitely prefer this Cobb. Any differences you see are due to my special requests. Specifically: no beard shadow (Leo doesn't have one) and lighter hair. What's great about Greggo is that he responds to your requests and he'll make how you want. :rock

Regarding the necks: He did paint them. The don't look like a perfect match to me either, but that might just be lighting.

What kind of dent ? mine seems to look exactly like yours. Minus the awesome paint job, haha.

You can see tthe "dent" better in these pics:

img2050t.jpg

img2054mr.jpg

img2060h.jpg

Mag it is the lighting he looks fine I love your Arthur. I haven't notice any dent until you mention it. But I think it's fine.

Very good job on that Arthur greggo....and you already know I love your Daniel Craig....maybe one day when I save up some money you can build that QOS for me....

Thank you so much matey really means a lot. I would love to do another full custom soon. I will have some images maybe this week of another full figure custom I have done recently. I have already shown the painted head of it not long ago.

Just to let very know. The pictures are not great I know that, I didn't have great lighting at all, I had to make the best I could with what I had. I can say though that the paint does look different they are not as pale or yellow lol. Also the necks I have painted do match with the heads.

I definitely prefer this Cobb. Any differences you see are due to my special requests. Specifically: no beard shadow (Leo doesn't have one) and lighter hair. What's great about Greggo is that he responds to your requests and he'll make how you want. :rock

Hmm, somehow I thought I read Cobb, lol, I was looking at my Cobb head, :slap . But anyways, my Arthur does not have that dent, it's a production error from the caster it seems. :/

Back