Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already ordered mine but if your getting Batman & Supes this is a must IMO. Can't wait to see all 3 lined up together. Hopefully WW will be up for PO before then.

I've already ordered mine but if your getting Batman & Supes this is a must IMO. Can't wait to see all 3 lined up together. Hopefully WW will be up for PO before then.

I dont think its a must unless your going for the entire Justce League, GL doesn't match as well with the other two.

Can't wait to see what they do with Apache Chief...

That said, i am on the EX waitlist, and have thought about switching to the Reg instead so I don't miss out completely, but just dont love it enough for that.

Can't wait to see what they do with Apache Chief...

I don't think that will ever happen.

This could be the sleeper premium format for DC. There 3x more Superman and 4x more Batman PFs than this guy. They are much more popular and very well done, but there's not very many of GL and it's going to sell out a couple months before it's release. It's unlikely Sideshow will revisit Hal Jordan in PF ever again and Sinestro will make him even more desirable.

This could be the sleeper premium format for DC. There 3x more Superman and 4x more Batman PFs than this guy. They are much more popular and very well done, but there's not very many of GL and it's going to sell out a couple months before it's release. It's unlikely Sideshow will revisit Hal Jordan in PF ever again and Sinestro will make him even more desirable.

I disagree. I can totally see them revisiting a Hal GL PF down the line. We already have 2 Punisher PFs and another Red Skull PF coming soon enough. They will definitely revisit Hal. It just probably won't be for a looong time.

I can wait for a better representation. If not, meh I already will have the trinity of Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman. I never considered GL to be in their league anyway.

I disagree. I can totally see them revisiting a Hal GL PF down the line. We already have 2 Punisher PFs and another Red Skull PF coming soon enough. They will definitely revisit Hal. It just probably won't be for a looong time.

I can wait for a better representation. If not, meh I already will have the trinity of Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman. I never considered GL to be in their league anyway.

there will be another gl pf

I'm sure they will. Just like they will all the Marvel big name's but I cant see SS revisiting HJ anytime soon. Either way I can't wait for this. I have a feeling a few people will regret not buying this later down the line when they had the chance.

:exactly: people b hating...then they get left behind...this has big sleeper potential

Don't want to start a nerd fight but always that the trinity concept wasnt a big deal and felt ww and bats r overrated in their power. I don't see how people can just write off gl flash and aquaman

:exactly: people b hating...then they get left behind...this has big sleeper potential

Don't want to start a nerd fight but always that the trinity concept wasnt a big deal and felt ww and bats r overrated in their power. I don't see how people can just write off gl flash and aquaman

I don't think Wonder Woman is overrated. In fact, I think up until the last decade and a half she was well under used and under powered considering her origins.

It's only been recently(i.e. the last 15 to 20 years) that she's been a force.

But I agree, Flash and GL are powerful and awesome and just because there's the Trinity you can't discount them at all.

sideshow copied this pose from dc collectibles
DCD_GLMHalJordanEmeraldEnergyStatue.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back