Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on the WL for the Ex a pair of weeks ago. I prefer the action pose and I want the statue with the punch construct, the regular one doesn't have the same presence unluckily.

I woke up this morning to a record cold day in April, looked out my bedroom window at my snow covered back yard wondering if spring will ever get here...but deep down inside I was content because my GL PF was still showing as shipping in April. Then...this...

I woke up this morning to a record cold day in April, looked out my bedroom window at my snow covered back yard wondering if spring will ever get here...but deep down inside I was content because my GL PF was still showing as shipping in April. Then...this...

Wow that sux... unusually warm here... will try to share some of the good weather soon

Buying a new house to go with Green Lantern so a delay is fine with me. I will need time to make the new display room ready.

If SS sticks to their current schedule, June will be an epic month...galactus, deadpool, and green lantern. :pray:

Who wants to bet that none of those products actually get released in June after all :impatient:

Let's see - Green Lantern PF in July/August, Batman PF in Dec/Jan'14 and Superman PF in time for the next Superman movie :lol

Who wants to bet that none of those products actually get released in June after all :impatient:

Let's see - Green Lantern PF in July/August, Batman PF in Dec/Jan'14 and Superman PF in time for the next Superman movie :lol

Ummm...I wouldn't bet against more delays unless you gave me really good odds :)

Your estimates sound about right (assuming your talking about Man of Steel 2).

:impatient:

Back