Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Green Lantern isn't the gay one anyway. That's a completely different character.

Indeed! Hal Jordan is NOT gay and will NEVER be gay. BTW, it's nothing wrong being gay. I am not gay myself but I respect others sexuality "position". They can like/love who ever they want...

The es should be the lowest of the 4 DC statues.

Which would be kind of sad if you think about it. A founding member of the Justice League and one of the best written characters in DC comics for the last 8 years or so may be upstaged by a B-list Villanes from Batman's rogues gallery. I think that just says something about how people are dissapointed with this piece.

Which would be kind of sad if you think about it. A founding member of the Justice League and one of the best written characters in DC comics for the last 8 years or so may be upstaged by a B-list Villanes from Batman's rogues gallery. I think that just says something about how people are dissapointed with this piece.

I get the impression that it's polarized. I'm seeing many who think it looks good too.

I get the impression that it's polarized. I'm seeing many who think it looks good too.

Yeah, do get that, but polarized means that half the community at least will pass, where as everyone seems to agree with pieces like Joker or Skaar. We may not all buy both, but we for the most part agree they look awesome.

Yeah, do get that, but polarized means that half the community at least will pass, where as everyone seems to agree with pieces like Joker or Skaar. We may not all buy both, but we for the most part agree they look awesome.

It did appear most despised the EX head for Joker until in hand pics landed. This happens a lot.

Sexy female statues like Poison Ivy will always sell so I don't think it is that bad that this didn't sell out yet.

It did appear most despised the EX head for Joker until in hand pics landed. This happens a lot.

:lol... I STILL don't like the EX head. I would only try to get an EX Joker as trade bait ... :lol. The Regulat head on the other hand is awesome IMO. However, that is just my oppinion.

I like the dc direct one way better. It looked like Jim lees art style and it's a true 1/4 scale next to the other SS dc PF statues. :)

Back