Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks 1/5 to me

congreenlantern.jpg

The video and pics aren't great. The GL is also in perspective therefore it might look smaller then it is. You can't compare it with 1:1 busts and not beside actual 1:4 scale statues. I am confident this is 1:4 and will for great with Superman & Batman PFs.

If this isn't 1/4 after all the garbage they gave about all PF's being 1/4 and blah blah blah I'm gonna be a little irked.

I like it but it does look 1/5.

It doesn't make sense to make him in different scale than Superman & Batman!!! Dosent SS know that people want to display them together !!!

Exactly, I'm spending $400 on Batman and probably another $400 on Superman, what would give them the idea that I'd buy something smaller, for probably about the same price, that won't go with them.

It does not make any sense why would they make it 1/5 scale when all others DC PFs are 1/4.

Looks roughly the same scale as Supes here:

People who think the Green Lantern PF has boring pose needs to do some rethinking! CHECK IT OUT!!! I LIKE THE GREEN FLAMES!

10pq5u9.jpg
Superman's stand is just bigger. If he's 1/5 scale, then I guess Superman is, too.

Really not digging all the shinyness. GL may keep me from collecting the entire JLA before I had a chance to really start trying.

There has never been a Premium Format that wasn't 1/4 scale that I'm aware of. We only know they aren't mixed media anymore because Sideshow said so. He looks the same scale as Supes in that pic. Therefore, my money is on him being 1/4 scale.

The head does look a bit out of proportion, and Tito Ortiz-esque. Just not feeling this statue overall. If it was a more classic looking Hal, with the "pajamas," I would have a hard time passing.

I want to see him next to another PF for comparison, which I probably won't get for a good long while.

To me, this doesn't even look like a Sideshow piece. They really should have done mixed media IMO. I know a lot of people don't want mixed media on PFs but I just think it requires an extra bit of effort and the PF always looks better in the long run with fabric. He just doesn't match up to the PF quality of Supe and Batman. And speaking of, I really hope they find a way to make WW mixed media b/c she HAS to match up and look good displayed next to those two boys. Will pass on Hal but I'm sure there will be a lot of other good stuff I'll want soon enough from SSC anyway.

The head looks vertically long. They messed this one up. Not as much care put into it as the Supes or Bats.

PASS

I agree....very underwhelmed especially compared to the other two. The concept itself looks cool but so many things about the piece that don't look that great.

Back