Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This maybe over 22 inches tall, but the actual GL sculpt is in 1/5 scale. This will be pass due to the size, gloss paint, and ab section. I like the pose and everything else. This is my least favorite of all the DC releases. PI, Batman, Joker, and Superman are awesome and set a very high bar. If SS continues with this high quality of DC releases it will outshine marvel line up pretty quickly.

Gzhty.jpg

CyCQf.jpg

This maybe over 22 inches tall, but the actual GL sculpt is in 1/5 scale. This will be pass due to the size, gloss paint, and ab section. I like the pose and everything else. This is my least favorite of all the DC releases. PI, Batman, Joker, and Superman are awesome and set a very high bar. If SS continues with this high quality of DC releases it will outshine marvel line up pretty quickly.

Really? It states Premium Format and we all know that all PFs are 1:4 scale.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37875&ref=sdcc_preview

Really? It states Premium Format and we all know that all PFs are 1:4 scale.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37875&ref=sdcc_preview

It could be, but from what i can see next to the 1:1 and Supes it looks like the actual figure is 1/5 scale. It kind of reminds me of the Daredevil comiquette perched up on the headstone. Overall the piece is tall, but the actual subject is pretty small.

Remember Wolf Predator is a "Legendary Scale Figure." Sometimes I think SS gets confused on scale.

It could be, but from what i can see next to the 1:1 and Supes it looks like the actual figure is 1/5 scale. It kind of reminds me of the Daredevil comiquette perched up on the headstone. Overall the piece is tall, but the actual subject is pretty small.

The video and pics aren't great. The GL is also in perspective therefore it might look smaller then it is. You can't compare it with 1:1 busts and not beside actual 1:4 scale statues. I am confident this is 1:4 and will for great with Superman & Batman PFs.

It doesn't make sense to make him in different scale than Superman & Batman!!! Dosent SS know that people want to display them together !!!

Back