Green Lantern: The Motion Picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's impossible to judge the suit from this single shot, but if it is all green I'm probably not going to like it too much. It needs the black and white to break up the green and make it interesting.

And the biggest news of today is...
firstgreenlanternphoto.jpg

Not sure what to think about the suit design, too much CGI going on to get a clear impression. Have to wait and see what SDCC throws up.

Not really liking the suit, but I'll wait to see what I see at SDCC to judge. Hopefully with Reynolds hurt, he'll have a chance to show up at SDCC now.

i like the suit. and i do think there will be black accents on it. we just can't see it in the photo. would've been nice to have some white in there too.

according to what i've read, the suit is meant to look otherworldly and ethereal. constantly pulsing and coursing with energy. the striated muscle look works for me, cos it implies that the alien technology is mimicking and adapting to hal jordan's human physique, while enhancing and magnifying his natural musculature.

not too crazy about the mask though. but will wait for better pics.

and blake lively is gorgeous. she does it for me, man. :drool

We knew this suit was coming the conceptual for Sinestro was out for a while now....well the real fans knew....the johnny come latelys are dumbfounded....

20100128-green-lantern-concept-art-sinestro.jpg

You're coming??? :rock
(BTW, please change your signature pic... I keep thinking it's someone you know holding someone else you know, and that's just wrong. :slap :wink1:)

No I meant news from it. As for the signature pic, I think I'll keep it extra long now. :lol

Here, here! Geoff said he approved of Sinestro, so can't even begin to think how sweet that'll be. Was it ever said how Kilowog will be done with cgi, make-up, or what?

Kilowog was rumored to be completely CGI.

More Pics:
hammondbefore.jpg

abinsurcorpse.jpg

Also I'm not a huge fan of the ring....looks too much like the "chunk" ring that DCD was offered a while back...

green_lantern_ring.jpg

We knew this suit was coming the conceptual for Sinestro was out for a while now....well the real fans knew....the johnny come latelys are dumbfounded....

That reminds me of how happy I am that Travolta was never actually cast as Sinestro. Man, that would've sucked. :lol

Mark Strong will own the role. :rock

As for the signature pic, I think I'll keep it extra long now. :lol

:lol Okay, suit yourself. :duff Oh, and tell Christina I said "hi!" ;) :wave

:peace

No more than the leather suits in X-Men or the tiny panties over Singer's Superman. It'll be a quick "WTF"? and then pass. Especially if the movie holds water. I just hope that the Hot Toys Green Lantern is shown off even in prototype form sooner than later and we get additional head to create a Hal Jordan.

So as a "real" fan you knew the costume was going to suck before the rest of us?
Well congrats to you, so glad being a "real" fan paid off for you.:clap

Back