Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Official License Announcement

I know...I know...that was a lot of work....this forum should have credited me with at least 4 posts.....

Taylor Cole is hot but not Carol.

This is Carol:
ferris7.jpg

justice_league_new_frontier_carol_ferris.jpg

Carol_Ferris-1.jpg

So for me this is the actress for Carol:

bond-eva-green.jpg

image8.jpg

For all intents and purposes Carol was a _____ because she had to be since she ran Ferris surrounded by men who didn't really respect her especially the old boy's club. Eva Green definitely had that I'm a _____ stay away look to her. Also when Hal breaks through that rough exterior it would have made those scenes much more powerful than Blake who always seems perpetually happy.

You all know how I feel about this matter... :lol

Yeah, take that forestlite, next time you will think harder before you come parading your bimbos around here :lol

:wave

Yeah, take that forestlite, next time you will think harder before you come parading your bimbos around here :lol

:wave

LOL...I defer to the wisdom of the Mike when it comes to women...whaddaya expect from a guy with less than 400 posts anyway!:lol

LOL...I defer to the wisdom of the Mike when it comes to women...whaddaya expect from a guy with less than 400 posts anyway!:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Truth be told, there are folks here with a ton of posts yet their wisdom and knowledge in bimbos, comic book story lines and studio contracts all fall behind the one known as the Mike, hell...you're staring at one, so don't feel bad.

Mysterious fella he is. :rotfl

Last edited:

Blake lively was way too skinny for the role unbelievable that she was an airforce pilot 0.o !

Truth be told, there are folks here with a ton of posts yet their wisdom and knowledge in bimbos, comic book story lines and studio contracts all fall behind the one known as the Mike, hell...you're staring at one, so don't feel bad. Mysterious fella he is.

f51230d4-b387-4dc4-9d10-2d4926ecde11.jpg

I believe what he said was he would never "recast" the role out of respect for Ledger. That didn't rule out CG or cutting old/unseen footage in.

I always did find it strange that a "ultra deluxe BR" has never been released. I'm sure the vaults have got to be full of unseen footage. I'd put money on a 10th anniversary edt. that WB will pimp out for bookoo bucks.

Hot Toys: Hot Toys are proud to present ...
Customer: ohhh, are we finally getting Green Lantern?
Hot Toys: ... Errr, No. Were proud to Present Iron Mans Hall of armour Diorama.
Customer: Really?... i mean ... fine, but is Green Lantern next? Or MGS or X-Men at least?
Hot Toys: No, next is Tony Stark's Desk, then Two-Face 2.0, followed by Iron Man MK 1 Re-release, then a new Predators human figure, then an obscure japanese comics character.
Customer: Ugghh!

At least we're gettin Jake Sully, AWESOME!!! :yess::yess::yess:

Last edited:

Hot Toys: Hot Toys are proud to present ...
Customer: ohhh, are we finally getting Green Lantern?
Hot Toys: ... Errr, No. Were proud to Present Iron Mans Hall of armour Diorama.
Customer: Really?... i mean ... fine, but is Green Lantern next? Or MGS or X-Men at least?
Hot Toys: No, next is Tony Stark's Desk, then Two-Face 2.0, followed by Iron Man MK 1 Re-release, then a new Predators human figure, then an obscure japanese comics character.
Customer: Ugghh!

:lol :lol :lol
:exactly:

I'm new to 1/6 collecting... and only really found out about it due to all the attention placed on the Star Wars 1/6 at SDCC. (San Diego Comic Con) But are there any other times of the year where Hot Toys also reveals a bunch of upcoming releases and plans?

I'm new to 1/6 collecting... and only really found out about it due to all the attention placed on the Star Wars 1/6 at SDCC. (San Diego Comic Con) But are there any other times of the year where Hot Toys also reveals a bunch of upcoming releases and plans?

There are a few shows in Asia that they announce stuff at as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back