Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Cops are way too hard to get rid of, especially choppers. And I think for the most part the music on the radio sucks, bad choices by R*.

Anyone steal a jumbo jet from the airport yet? You don't enter it through the door, just stand under the front wheel to enter.

well finished the story today. ****ING LOVED IT.

Also in regards to pc release in November/dec? i really wouldn't count your chickens untill its announced by rockstar. The multiple ''sources'' also listed console for release back in 2012 so.

Cops....are not hard at all, i actually like breaking line of sight and turn down an alley to see them whizz past without knowing i've turned off.

I've not been bothered with the airport seeing as i have the jet and dual rotor chopper at Trevor's disposal.

How long did it take to get that much completed? I'm about 6 or 7 hours in and I don't think I've scratched it too much. Maybe 12% or so.

Im at 81% and have been playing for 39 hours. Im off work so i've been on it more or less all day though.

Just bought the Tank too sadly it doesn't take a whole lot to blow it up, took a 5 star wanted level the FIB and 4 choppers to blow it up + numerous cop cars but still.

Im not fussed really. I've got the story done this week which is what i wanted. so weekend/next week will be hunting/exploring/ finishing up side missions and then im done with SP, its all about ONLINE for me then come OCT 1st.

There is a glitch with the LSX airport hangar. I tried putting the fighter jet in there and it never keeps it in storage, checked around the net and it's a problem everyone has.

Bigfoot is in the game folks. Don't wanna post the pic to spoil, but it's true!

Happy hunting!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back