Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V

This trailer didnt really do much of anything for me... Ill end up buying the game because its GTA... Cant wait to see the next trailer and get some of the story...

I'm just hoping that the jet at the end means a return to flying planes, and....skydiving :rock

It looks like the main character (the old dude) is Tommy Vercetti and that is Ray Liotta doing the voice acting again...I also think CJ will be back in the game, as it looks like CJ in the Cosby sweater.

Setting is 100% San Andreas though, check out the license plates :D

The trailer was great, I can't wait now :lol :clap

I'm just hoping that the jet at the end means a return to flying planes, and....skydiving :rock

Of course it does man.

It looks like the main character (the old dude) is Tommy Vercetti and that is Ray Liotta doing the voice acting again...I also think CJ will be back in the game, as it looks like CJ in the Cosby sweater.

Setting is 100% San Andreas though, check out the license plates :D

The trailer was great, I can't wait now :lol :clap

Well i'm not sure of that is Tommy Vercetti, kind of looks like him so it is possible, sounded slightly like Ray Liotta.

Overall this trailer didn't show much not even a date at the end of it, graphics looked good. Good news is this doesn't like like a full blown gangbanger game like San Andreas. Have to wait for a second trailer.

So pumped, I've been playing GTA since I was in grade school. GTA IV is my all time favorite game, I've probably put at least 90 days in playing party mode with friends. :lol If it is 32 player party mode that would be insane. Man, I've been waiting for GTA V to be announced and been following all the rumors. That was the hard part of waiting, now it's gonna be easy!

Can't ____ing wait. For those who said they didn't like a certain GTA game, it's cause your not a true fan :D

Sounds like Ray Liotta in the trailer! Be so cool if they got some of the past characters to meet up in the same game.

Back