Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

LOL, not a good idea. You are willing to lose a whole weeks pay just to play video games?

Missing out on a whole weeks worth of pay to play games isn't a good call.:lol

It's called paid leave bro. And if you run out, paid sick leave.

They don't have paid vacation time in Canada?

The only time I ever took off to play a game was the day Motor City Online went live.

Rockstar Games said:
On this 4th of July holiday, we stop in on to two Los Santos residents respectively choosing to spend their leisure time indoors gaming and outdoors car "shopping".

This pair of official widescreen artwork releases from Grand Theft Auto V features Franklin's partner-in-crime Lamar caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar and a charming family portrait of Michael's progeny, Tracey and Jimmy - the latter of which you may have seen earlier this week gracing our special GTAV edition of Asked and Answered.

v_lamar_2880x1800.jpg

v_jimmy_2880x1800.jpg

SWEET. I have two weeks booked off for this :rotfl.I get paid during my holidays too.

This will be on next gen. They will release for 360 and ps3 first then work on the pc version along with next gen for sometime in 2014. Its too good of a chance for R* to miss out on.

GTA5! ...................................................

SWEET. I have two weeks booked off for this :rotfl.I get paid during my holidays too.

This will be on next gen. They will release for 360 and ps3 first then work on the pc version along with next gen for sometime in 2014. Its too good of a chance for R* to miss out on.

It's not coming out next gen. They've said so

It's not coming out next gen. They've said so

They've have not said that outright. They have said the are fully concentrating on the current gen.

"We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.“

[ame="https://youtu.be/N-xHcvug3WI"]https://youtu.be/N-xHcvug3WI[/ame]

By the power of Crom... dear sweet Crom. *falls to knees* I want it now!

You can buy stock.

I want this NAO.

I was already planning on getting this by at least the end of the year but this now turned into a day one purchase for me.

Back