Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I'm so pumped anticipating this game that I even started to play GTA IV again. :lol

Same here.. Haven't started yet but I want to play GTA IV and episodes before GTA V is out..

special-full.jpg

collectors-full.jpg

That's sick!!!!!

That money deposit bag will go perfectly with my safety deposit box from Grand Theft Auto 4

yes!!!!!!!!

Is it odd that the things I'm most excited about in the CE are those included in the Special Edition and the DLC? New Era's not my style, and I couldn't give two flying ****s about a security deposit bank. I think it's because of the big "GTA V" on the front/on the key. If it had something like "Los Santos National Bank," I'd actually think it was an awesome piece of memorabilia, and I'd probably be more interested, but it just strikes me as very gimmicky in it's current state. Granted, it is a gimmick, but it could've been a pretty cool replica, as well.

SE is $79.99 and CE is $149.99... I hate that the SE doesn't get all the DLC.

Thats a lot of crap..for the money. Give me the game & a C.J. 1/6 scale from HT with jetpack and all the guns form the game, not the **** guns they put in claude. you bungholes!

I have the collectors edition from GTA4 and its pretty cool.

ehhhhh whynot get this one . Plus i traded in a few games to knock down the price so i'm happy

As bad as I want the collectors edition $150 is ridiculous. I already have the GTA 4 lockbox which is better than the money bag. And that sick Los Santos hat is snapback, ugh. Ill roll with the special edition.

That's probably because of the likely sizing issues when selling the Collectors Edition.

Yeah I get that,not everybody is gonna have the same head size. Its just all I wear are fitted caps nowadays. And I really would of liked this hat to go with my San Andreas bandana. Would of looked gangsta!

Nice. The Sabre GT was my favorite car to drive around in.

And biker cops for once!

There were biker cops in San Andreas ..:dunno

Collectors edition looks meh and expensive, besides not into buying collectors editions of games anymore, that money goes towards the 1/6 stuff.

Can't wait!!!

That stuff is cool. I got the GTA IV with the Lockbox and I want the stuff that comes with this one but not sure I wanna drop twice the price for some junk.

Back