Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully i'll be able to get one tomorrow. this guy is probably my favorite gta main character....probably because he never talked.

Can't wait to see pics. My order is on hold till i get paid.

Would love a Tommy Vercetti for the 10th anv of VC.

Question for people in the know of the biz (everyone here seems to haver some link to inside info).

On a UK site CVG they say the figure will be for sale on October 20th, is that for the release or could it be for a direct in the UK sale link for Claude ?.

I would really like to get this figure but importation still scares the inner child. As I posted somewhere else, Rockstar started over here so why cant we get a break for once ?.

Pretty cool. I am a huge fan of the game, the figure does the character justice, and I have a few 1/6th scale game characters. But, his look is pretty ho-hum and uninteresting on its own merits, and he just isn't an iconic video game character to me on the order of guys like Solid Snake, Chris Redfield, or Mega Man. Add in the price tag that feels about $50 too high, and I think I'll pass.

Man I want nothing more than to buy this for my bro who's a HUGE fan of these games... do you think this will hold it's value or plummet???

Man I want nothing more than to buy this for my bro who's a HUGE fan of these games... do you think this will hold it's value or plummet???
I think that's a tough call. It was a popular game, but 1,500 isn't exactly super rare. That's a bit less than a b-level Joe character would get in terms of a production run. . .

I think that's a tough call. It was a popular game, but 1,500 isn't exactly super rare. That's a bit less than a b-level Joe character would get in terms of a production run. . .

Damn I'd hate to get one for him and have it be worth $50 down the road... that being said I'd hate to pass and watch it skyrocket too. Damned either way I guess :monkey2 Oh well can't help the fact that I'm dead broke haha

does anyone know how much the shipping costs to europe?

i kinda like it... but i don't like it that the pants are not the same as in the pics... and i wish the headsculpt would'Ve been a lil more cartoony... like in the game... too realistic

I really love this figure! (Even if it has lots of unaccurate points) and I really want to buy it rather than paying off some of my Enterbay 1/4 T-800... But I'm really not sure... :dunno

does anyone know how much the shipping costs to europe?

$39.79

Question for people in the know of the biz (everyone here seems to haver some link to inside info).

On a UK site CVG they say the figure will be for sale on October 20th, is that for the release or could it be for a direct in the UK sale link for Claude ?.

I would really like to get this figure but importation still scares the inner child. As I posted somewhere else, Rockstar started over here so why cant we get a break for once ?.

See below

Cheers, looks to be about £120 to UK including customs and delivery. Which is pretty good.

I went through the checkout up till payment it came to about that above, and it does say...

"International Customers (Non-U.S.): Quoted shipping costs include duties, taxes or other customs processing fees that are imposed by your destination country and local shipping carriers. These are collected at the time of purchase and then passed through to your local governments and carriers. If you have any concerns or have problems customs and/or duties/taxes, please contact us at [email protected]"

So that is good. And CVG :hi5:

Thanks Nova.

Big decision now then on weather to get now or hope for a cheap second hand one down the line. Love the game but to many toys recently, going beyond my means.

But its awesome, yes its off a little but then the game is 10 years old.

Thanks Nova.

Big decision now then on weather to get now or hope for a cheap second hand one down the line. Love the game but to many toys recently, going beyond my means.

But its awesome, yes its off a little but then the game is 10 years old.

No worries, i'm in the same boat, i want it, but its just a bit sudden and of bad timing.

I never thought this would get made, so i don't wanna hang around too long though.

Im afraid that if I dont get it now and decide to buy it a couple months down the road on ebay that the price will have skyrockted due to the edition size and rarity of such a figure. GTA 3 was my first GTA game as well as my first sandbox and overall MA 15+ game so this figure is kinda special to me

Special to me as well,(huge GTA fan in general) too hard to pass up.

Tommy Vercetti next year for the 10th ANV. of VC!!!!!!!! (LETS HOPE)

Claude was awesome cause he was a silent BADD-ASS.

Tommy was awesome cause of Ray Liotta

Carl was Gangster

Niko was cool in his own way.

But the first two guys were the best.

Last edited:
Special to me as well,(huge GTA fan in general) too hard to pass up.

Tommy Vercetti next year for the 10th ANV. of VC!!!!!!!! (LETS HOPE)

Claude was awesome cause he was a silent BADD-ASS.

Tommy was awesome cause of Ray Liotta

Carl was Gangster

Niko was cool in his own way.

But the first two guys were the best.

Hell Yeah, although CJ definitely beat Niko for me.

I can still remember nicking that Diablo Gang car with the exposed engine and flame decals, getting into that van and controlling the RC car bombs, taking a Banshee up that side-winding cliff.

Games were more fun back then there wasn't any DLC or Pre-Order bonuses, you could unlock things by actually playing.
There was no large console war or constant franchise wars.
Cheat Codes, Ahh Cheat codes, how i miss thee.

Ahh Memories :monkey2

Well, i might be doing a bit of a gamble, but i dont see this guy selling out anytime soon. The average gamer thinks $150 is wayyyyyyy tooo much for an action figure or doll and even 1/6 are caught by surprise by this release and the price tag. So for those reasons i see him sticking around in the store for a while and maybe even getting a price drop. Who knows though i could be completely wrong.

Back