Grail Keaton batman Item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simmon has that awesome torso/bust of keaton, if i had that, it would defn be a grail :rock that suit does look great though, even just displayed in a nice case or somethin would be sick ;)

Yea the main components of the suit ( chest and legs ), were done by a member of the BOTB, and the cowl as i said earlier was sculpted by Bob C who i believe goes by BobbyC on this board and most recently posted some pics of his totally sick Ledger Joker bust. While my cowl was made by someone else using his sculpt w/ permission, his sculpt is easily THE most movie accurate. I spent countless hours researching before i bought it for that reason. The most everything else minus the belt I made myself including the cape, gloves, and boots which i made using the same vintage nike trainers used during movie production. I have actually been thinking about clearing the suit out to be honest.

if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for that cowl? if you cant qoute the person can you PM me how much you paid for it? thanks

The guy made the cowl for me made it in urethane (which is far preferable to latex just so you know, and a bit more $) for almost 300, which is a pretty reasonable price for a cowl of that quality, i have found after lots of research.

Back