Got my Lorne notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluesparrow said:
I don't find anything wrong with Lorne. He looks like a good figure who'll probably turn out really well. I just decided that since I'm not happy with Cordelia and will not be displaying her, I won't be a completist on this line.

I see. Good point. I wish Sideshow had taken care of Cordy a bit more, she's not bad, but definitely not a figure you want to be proud of and share with your beloved ones. Maybe with the next Cordy you'll get back to being a completist of the line ;)

I wonder when they're gonna set the edition size for Lorne. I'm thinking we might see a low number here, maybe 750-1,000.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I wonder when they're gonna set the edition size for Lorne. I'm thinking we might see a low number here, maybe 750-1,000.

I thought for sure we'd see it announced in last night's newsletter.

Well, they're contacting wait list members for D'Hoffryn, that's as good as it can get for me right now! I hope I can grab one.

Maybe we'll get something big in the next newsletter... if finding out Lorne's ES is something big.

Back