"Got My Anakin!" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Now ss needs to make the 501st trooper you see in the background of the animation at the top of the page.:naughty

When I click on the front page I get this:

Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at 192.168.1.1:3306. This could mean your host's database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Darth Rage said:
Now maybe I can go back and actually look at what I ordered.:joy

Sounds like me. I always order when it first comes up and go back later to see what I've ordered.

I got mine in just talked to my buddy who got his in 8 mins before mine and in that 8 mins the difference between our order numbers were 232 so at this rate it will be sold out in an hour!!!!!!!!

Lots of nice accessories there. I'm trying to get the exclusive, no luck so far, but luckily that holo Sidious is something I can live without. Cool no doubt, but I won't be upset "settling" for the regular edition if I have to.

Oh yes....how lovely that you go back to check out your pre-order. Would you like a sidedish of smack-u-in-the-face with that? As if the damn servers arent stressed enough.

Man, this was stressful. But mine is in according to my email confirmation. I can't get on the site to see if it is actually on my account page.

Hey- Those of us who have been successful- Let's leave the Sideshow site alone for a few minutes. Fewer hits might make it easier for our friends still struggling to order.

Phew

Got mine....I'm just nervous that I'll miss a PF LOTR Statue with a lower edition size if it's done the same way.

I cant get to the product page....... the server that the newsletter page is on could use some of that load cause it seems to be running fine.

Jesse

There should be plenty to go around for the preorder stuff. Took me 22 min to get mine.

2119_press04-001.jpg

Back