Goodbye to romance.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasymaker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok , you are the Prince of Darknes, but , becouse you replaced Zakk , for the sound ? SUCK OZZY , Zakk is an icon of the guitar and music , the band never will be the same without him , he was to your side always , in all moments , you wrong Ozzy .

Zakk :rock:rock:rock

I'm quite sure someone here knows what you're talking about ... but apparently I'm not the guy.

SnakeDoc

Zakk is a great guitarist, no doubt but the guy is a really rough dude to be around.My best buddy met him at a pub here in Toronto, he was staying at the Delta near me, all my buddy could say is he was a cool guy to drink with,very animated and quite arogant as well though and likes to smack you every now and again while in a conversation with him, he started getting into a war history discussion with my friend and had no f'king clue what he was talking about.

Better thing to be pissed at Ozzy for is the fact that he re-recorded drums and bass on Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman using his new rhythm section. That's a fat load of it if ever I smelled one. Sarzo and Aldridge were as integral to those albums as Rhodes.

Bob Daisley played bass for him and wrote a lot of the material on those and other early albums. And still after the screwing he continued to work for Ozzy lol.

Last edited:
Honestly I thought this thread had something to do with the Everly Bros. Can someone explain to me the connection between the thread title and the thread subject.

goodbye to romance is a ozzy song. OP was just tying it to the old news from last summer that Ozzy went with a different gutarist than Zakk.

apparently nobody was sober enough to remember who played bass or drums on those 2 albums. that was what all the fuss is about. so they just re-recorded them.

and i hate pinch harmonics. zakk overuses them. especially during vintage ozzy material. it was ____ing annoying.

815.jpg

Only Ozzy album i can really stand to listen to over and over, his vocals really get on my nerves though sometimes.

Bob Daisley played bass for him and wrong a lot of the material on those and other early albums. And still after the screwing he continued to work for Ozzy lol.

apparently nobody was sober enough to remember who played bass or drums on those 2 albums. that was what all the fuss is about. so they just re-recorded them.

That's lame. Such a waste. Especially Diary. I managed to get that before the change, but I'm going to have to dig Blizzard up. Atleast I have it on vinyl.

i bought all the remasters in 95 when they first came out. they all had the same style cover design. it's a cool set. i was in highschool and Ozzy could do no wrong back then.:rock

Back