gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's been there for a while, I saw several at a store actually.
Oh thanks. Must be nice to actually get to go in one of the stores and look around, although I realize that folks have said on here that the B&M stores don't often put items on sale like the online store does.

The taxes really do take the shine off the discounted prices. Nothing in stock at the moment that I need, but I'll keep watching.

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting to find a 501st trooper for a decent price and 20% off fits the bill. Got 2 for under $160.00 shipped. About $20.00 cheaper than anywhere else I can find with shipping.

The taxes really do take the shine off the discounted prices. Nothing in stock at the moment that I need, but I'll keep watching.

Tax and shipping kill it for me too. Almost cheaper to order from cornerstore, where I can get figures for around $150 no tax and low shipping. I put two gohastings figures in my cart, Aldo and IM BD and it came to over $300. Not worth it if I have to gamble on the box condition too.

I'm not knocking gohstings, they do have good deals, but this was just meh for me.

yeah, i'm gonna wait for even better sale for some of the SSC stuff. but i think i will snag a couple each of the Truetypes at the 20% off.

thats the msrp (what SSC charges). $32 after the discount makes it a pretty good deal and closer to what Viking Playground was charging.

Yesterday I ordered Battle damaged Iron man, a 501st clone, and a 41st clone. Also they had a promotion where if you order a Halloween item it was giving you free shipping. (not sure if this is still working) I ordered a toy pop gun for 2.99 which gave me the free shipping.
Today I get a notice that iron man and the pop gun have been canceled because they are out of stock.
If i still get the free shipping though. Which I believe they will honor. I will get the clones for $72 each.

That's the crappy part about going the cheapo route of GoHastings. Their inventory management sucks. Probably not their fault either since people are buying faster than they can handle due to the lower price point. The Aldo is pretty tempting but he'll be a one off in my collection unfortunately. Those troopers are also pretty good so there are still some deals to be had.

Back