gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No skin lose, but my last two orders have been canceled. I've got three right now and I think two will be canceled.

Some aren't. Gohastings isn't very organized.

Just picked up my second T-1000... was debating ordering a third also.

John Connor V1 is going for $108 too.

Just ordered DX Bats and John Connor V1. Here's too crossing my fingers that they actually go thru.:pray: Now to play the GoHastings waiting game for shipping confirmation.:impatient:

Anyone have troubles ordering? It keeps saying there is an error without highlighting anything red.

Oh man, hastings is all screwed up. The order wasn't going through, so I clicked numerous times. It turns out, it was charging my credit each time even though it didn't go through, so my credit was drained and got blocked in the process. Hopefully this will be sorted out quick.

They really need to fix their ____!

Crap. I just placed an order and it said that were errors hi lighted in red, but there were no errors highlighted! So I don't know if they went through or not.

Just picked up a Battle Damaged Iron Man for $ 146 is that decent price? ....I'm sure the box will be battle damaged as well.:rotfl

Much better than paying $200 like a majority of people, and as for the battle damaged box, the only battle it most likely saw was hastings employees using it as a trampoline. :lecture

Much better than paying $200 like a majority of people, and as for the battle damaged box, the only battle it most likely saw was hastings employees using it as a trampoline. :lecture

Yes, seriously. I always envision gohastings shipping dept. like Ace Ventura delivering a package in Ace Ventura pet detective. I hope I get it now, right after I placed my order it showed up as out of stock.

Not a surprise but my Lost Predator and DX Batman order was just canceled this morning. Just waiting for my Whiplash and Truetypes to ship.

Not a surprise but my Lost Predator and DX Batman order was just canceled this morning. Just waiting for my Whiplash and Truetypes to ship.

They canceled a DX Bat from me a few weeks ago. It was up for a few days too. Not sure if anyone was even able to order one from them.

I didn't even see John Connor or T800 up for sale. Grats to whoever was able to get that processed.

Back