gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got John Connor and DX Bats cancelled this morning. This is the 3rd DX Batman they cancel for me. :thud:

I'm wondering if they even have any in stock, lol. I bet you they'll get 1 return and by the time they update their site 100+ people clicks to order.

Just picked up a Battle Damaged Iron Man for $ 146 is that decent price? ....I'm sure the box will be battle damaged as well.:rotfl

I think it was a good price.Wasn't it originally $200 our so and higher now if you can find him?I ordered one too the other day and got my ship notice yesterday. I really hope he shows and all is good.......

Last edited:
Just ordered a BD Iron Man MKIII. This is my first experience with Hastings, so we'll see how it goes.

Since this is in the SW section I guess I'll say:

"I've got a bad feeling about this"

Just ordered a BD Iron Man MKIII. This is my first experience with Hastings, so we'll see how it goes.

Since this is in the SW section I guess I'll say:

"I've got a bad feeling about this"

It will almost definitely be canceled. I ordered one Friday and had that one canceled. I then saw it in stock again on Sunday, ordered again and had the one canceled today.

It will almost definitely be canceled. I ordered one Friday and had that one canceled. I then saw it in stock again on Sunday, ordered again and had the one canceled today.

What the? I was informed by GoHastings that they keep your order for 7 days before they cancel. Maybe they were just BSing me...

My card was charged for my BD Mark III and like I said a few posts ago I got the ship notice. Yeah, call me surprised. I ordered Friday morning.. I'll keep the faith till I see him but I am keeping my fingers crossed just in case....No all they gotta do is find a stash of Mark II somewhere and blow him out for 100 bucks. Oh yeah, and a RAH Speed Racer. Still kicking myself for missing him back in June from BBTS for $30. Ouch!!

I got one of my two Utapau Troops yesterday but haven't had time to open it yet. Now have to see if my second one ships. GoHastings:slap

I cancelled my own order for BD Iron Man MkIII from Hastings and bought it from SS today. After using Rewards Points it was cheaper than Hastings and I don't have to play the guessing game.

I'm wondering if they even have any in stock, lol. I bet you they'll get 1 return and by the time they update their site 100+ people clicks to order.

They absolutely don't have any in stock, and it's not because they're getting returns.

I ordered one at the beginning of the month. Canceled 7 days later. A week later back in stock, ordered again, canceled 7 days later. Sunday morning I noticed it was in stock and tried to order two, but it said they only had one. Checked after the order was done, and it said it was out of stock. Two hours later back in stock again, so I ordered another, which took it out of stock again. Check Sun night @ 9 and it was still out of stock. Checked again at 9:15 and it was in stock, so I ordered it. Checked Monday morning first thing, out of stock. Later Monday morning, back in stock, ordered it. Monday afternoon, received 4 cancellation emails in rapid succession.

Here's what I think: their inventory system is so profoundly broken, that every time it automatically cancels someone's DX at the end of 7 days for being *OUT OF STOCK*, it automatically puts quantity 1 *BACK IN STOCK.* Somebody orders it, and the cycle repeats endlessly. Unless somebody thinks it's at all possible that they received 3 DXs on Sunday, in 3 separate shipments, and someone was sitting there at 9:05 pm on Sunday evening to update the website to reflect the latest incoming in real time, and some other customer beat me to it between 9:05 and 9:15.

Moral of the story... Gohastings isn't a real store. It's more like someone pretending to be a store but not trying very hard. I mean, how hard would it be to just take down the DX page, instead of coming in every morning and canceling all the DX orders that you can't fill since you only ever had one of them to begin with? :slap

For the prices people really should _____, we all know you roll the dice when it comes to hastings and it's not like you don't get your $ back.

I cancelled my own order for BD Iron Man MkIII from Hastings and bought it from SS today. After using Rewards Points it was cheaper than Hastings and I don't have to play the guessing game.

That is what I was hoping to do with the T1000 but it's on backorder :(

MY Iron Man from gohastings was cancelled as well. Is the Mark 3 battle damaged worth my points? Hmmmmm....can anyone who owns it advise getting it? I already have the Mark I, II and III Gunmetal version. I love them all ,just don't know if it's worth waiting for thr IV or the VI.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I didn't even realize that SS even had them in stock.

Back