Godzilla Minus One - December 1, 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think my son will be able to guess what his present is??
IMG_1394.jpeg

I don’t dare buy my son any geek collectibles he will just walk away, I have failed lol
Same. Despite John Wick 1 being my son's current favorite movie I can't imagine he'd want any figures or statues. And when I asked him what the main movie or show that most of his friends at school are into his answer was...South Park. South Park?? That's the IP from the 90's that most resonates with kids today? Not JP, T2, Blade, The Matrix or TPM? South Park!

I don’t dare buy my son any geek collectibles he will just walk away, I have failed lol

Same. Despite John Wick 1 being my son's current favorite movie I can't imagine he'd want any figures or statues. And when I asked him what the main movie or show that most of his friends at school are into his answer was...South Park. South Park?? That's the IP from the 90's that most resonates with kids today? Not JP, T2, Blade, The Matrix or TPM? South Park!
This is just bad parenting guys. I expected more out of you both :lol

My other boy is the same way… though he does like LOTR swords. So that’s something :lol

Sounds about right. I used to help teach art camps for elementary and middle schoolers. Once they started watching Family Guy, none of the superhero stuff we used to discuss was nearly as cool. :lol I think it's partly the humor, partly the fact that it's just inappropriate enough to be exciting. That phase doesn't last long though, a year or two tops.

Anyone think my son will be able to guess what his present is?? View attachment 680351
Which Godzilla is that?

South Park is awesome so maybe there's hope for the next generation?...

South Park is actually really relavant in many ways. It’s better than him liking crap like big mouth

Back