Godzilla Minus One - December 1, 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He evidently never misses leg day at the gym.....
Godzilla keeps getting more thicc... and more thicc...
He's been in training to bring back the infamous dropzilla-kick!
7v11op.gif

Last edited:
For me the film and unusual Godzilla powers soured me on Shin.

Purple laser shot from mouth , spikes, and worst of all… The Tail!!!

Nope that’s not Godzilla
I liked the design but everything else was weird. The tail the arms and the silly powers. Also had no personality. Just a walking mound of flesh as I said before. Hopefully this Godzilla is better

And his dorsal plates. I did find his tail interesting because I guess it was supposed to be that guy on that boat who fused with godzilla. The whole concept was gross tho.

I absolutely adored Shin Godzilla but I'd far rather it be confined to its own film and continuity. Time to move on. Minus One looks pretty cool, I'm excited.

Agreed! I greatly enjoyed Shin, not just as a Godzilla movie, but as a good sci-fi film. I also think it's a good decision to keep it as its own thing, though I would be puzzled how a second movie could continue ( perhaps Anno did develop more story, as he did create further stages for Shin Godzilla past the third we see on screen). Looking forward to this new one from Toho!!!

[...] Just a walking mound of flesh as I said before. [...]

He did behave more like an animal in the sense that he's just trying to survive, in my opinion. I felt he was in constant pain, especially when the song played when he was starting to glow to fire up his atomic breath.

Last edited:
Back