GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, Legendary Godzilla went straight to my top 5 designs when it came out, and the updates have just further cemented its position, I have a dedicated subset of Legendary in my collection along with ‘54, ‘84, ‘89/‘91 and Shin.

Got my prints :rock, I love them, some of my favorite movie posters ever.

D1395EED-0C43-4F7D-8FCD-CFE710B25B1E.jpeg

The new trailers are off the chain with the monster fights :horror

However..I feel the human drama parts of the film will ruin the movie

So I’m hoping there is a lot of the monster battles :pray:

The new trailers are off the chain with the monster fights :horror

However..I feel the human drama parts of the film will ruin the movie

So I’m hoping there is a lot of the monster battles :pray:

Maybe all the characters will be trapped in a nuclear power plant and die in the first 10 minutes. That way we can skip to the monster fights :pray:

Maybe all the characters will be trapped in a nuclear power plant and die in the first 10 minutes. That way we can skip to the monster fights :pray:

It'll be two hours of monster fights and ten minutes of human characters making jokes about how Ghidorah's name sounds like gonorrhea.

Coming off of Stranger Things fandom, you know they got Millie for a reason. Unfortunately they are going to emphasize the human drama as the focus :lecture

In this franchise, Godzilla 2014 still ranks high with me despite it's flaws, but movies also compete with the likes of this for high rank.

sonofgodzilla2.jpg

I'm surprised Mondo hasn't unveiled anything yet, their SDCC 2013 Godzilla poster was so cool, which is why I'm hanging it on my wall.

Back