GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major spoiler shot towards the end, but first HD copy of this ad I've seen, even if it's WB Thailand with subtitles.

WCKEGon.jpg

Major spoiler shot towards the end, but first HD copy of this ad I've seen, even if it's WB Thailand with subtitles.

Trailer with spoilers like these are the reasons I avoid watching any trailers other than the 1st one.

Maul did you see the new Ruffalo Hulk BAF just revealed from Hasbro it’s his EG A1 look when he goes back to 2012 and rips off his shirt to mimic his 2012 version and thankfully not his final battle gimp look!

Great Godzilla posters by the way I hope the movie can do them justice and live up to them lol

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be one of those things where it's really good but just doesn't make a ton of money. I'd already say it's better than the first film and Kong. Maybe good word of mouth will help.

I’ll get mine at the end of the month when BBTS gets them in :lol, meantime I have this.

jIqugpN.jpg

Also, even though the picture will be a little fuzzy, I got invited by a former co-worker to a group outing to see this in IMAX 3D on the 30th. Makes me wish I had contacts :lol, should still be fun to see it with fellow G fans and meet some new people though.

Yeah, I saw, lot of good buzz right after, but time will tell if that’s level headed reaction or riding a high from the overall situation.

Back