Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hydro!

How have you been, how are those detolfs holding up!

If I have anymore sales you need to come over again. :lol

Did you get your tickets for Shin!

Jakks hiding spot in my kids room

image.jpeg

Thanks hydro!

How have you been, how are those detolfs holding up!

If I have anymore sales you need to come over again. :lol

Did you get your tickets for Shin!

Doing well thanks ! Hope all is good with you. They held up nicely til I sold them recently, right before our move.im thinking of going with the ikea viittsjo units once we get settled. Im thinking of ordering my tix in the next couple days for for the 15th. Haven't decided if I'm going to Yonkers or jersey.

Nice, I'd hoped to pick it up in person, I have one store I can try Wednesday, otherwise I'll just go online. After so many years waiting, I wanted the excitement of driving to the store and grabbing it off the shelf. Last time I pulled a version of the shelf was '85 at the video store when I was like 5. My parents got me my own VHS eventually, still have it to this day.

I have Godzilla's Revenge on digital, that's as far as I go with that one, I have Final Wars DVD but I bought it when it first came out and hadn't heard any buzz. For

Am I the only one excited about these repainted re-releases of the monster arts line? They have announced a new Destroyha and mecha Godzilla. Both look awesome, hopefully the line continues with new figures from the 60s and 70s films.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Any of you know if there are plans for a more reasonably priced resin kit of the shin goodzilla?
The Kaiyodo looks pretty good but a bit too large. Might have to settle for the upcoming X-plus if I'm impatient though..

Am I the only one excited about these repainted re-releases of the monster arts line? They have announced a new Destroyha and mecha Godzilla. Both look awesome, hopefully the line continues with new figures from the 60s and 70s films.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I liked the rerelease of King Ghidorah better due to improved quality and I like the brighter gold, But destroyah for me was perfect so it's great for folks who missed out the first time. I'd probably pick up biollante if rereleased.

I got the repaint of 2k G,KG, and G 2014. I have repaint Burning G and Destroyah Pre-ordered. It is great for those who missed the first release for sure.

I got the repaint of 2k G,KG, and G 2014. I have repaint Burning G and Destroyah Pre-ordered. It is great for those who missed the first release for sure.

I got the 2k maquette repaint, the adult G 1995, 2014 spitfire, but I couldn't bring myself to pick up poster version 2014, 64 reveal...nor 1994 comic con burning type er whatever it's called....

So is anyone else a bit preturbed that the MonsterArts Shin Godzilla is a Japan-only release? It's been a few days and I'm still surprised. I'm glad I have one one pre-order, yet I'm kind of afraid something'll happen and it'll get dropped. :rolleyes2 At least we have NECA? :dunno

I was going to try and get SHMA Shin Gojira from BBTS, now it's NECA for an articulated Shin Gojira, which I'm fine with.

Back