Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some get RIDDICK!!

image.jpeg

And for those of us that can't read Japanese, can we get some info on this in English?

I'm sorry I don't speak/read Japanese either... I only manage Takeya's facebook fanpage and this popped out, so I figure to put it here. All I know is it's produced by Kaiyodo and sculpted by Takeya himself based on the maquette he build for the movie. Obviously the numbers and the graphics speaks for itself. Yeah, it's pricey but since he's one of Japan's best sculptor, and the size, it was expected to have that price range (although I can't afford it myself).

I'm sorry I don't speak/read Japanese either... I only manage Takeya's facebook fanpage and this popped out, so I figure to put it here. All I know is it's produced by Kaiyodo and sculpted by Takeya himself based on the maquette he build for the movie. Obviously the numbers and the graphics speaks for itself. Yeah, it's pricey but since he's one of Japan's best sculptor, and the size, it was expected to have that price range (although I can't afford it myself).

Cool. Thanks for the info.

still the best of the eva X godzilla stuff. the repaints of the mecha godzilla in eva 1 colors made me feel physically ill. :p

soooo who got the 54 SHMA inhand?

Oh yeah it's totally nuts but kind of cool, the best eva/Godzilla mash up yet I think....I wouldn't buy it but they did a good job mixing the two characters

Bandai MMS Shin Gojira arrived today, what an amazing little figure, the only real shortcoming is the standard non-sculpted teeth. The sculpt work is fantastic, one of the best pieces from Bandai I've ever owned, worth the wait and every penny, bring on the Monster King version.

Cell phone pics for now, I'll have my pro equipment tomorrow for professional pics, gonna be fun with this guy.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got Spit fire and the paint work on the head ain't bad. The eyes look good and no bloody mouth. It is the same size as the 2000 G, thought it would be bigger.

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Shin Gojira has joined my 6" Godzilla line up, right now I have an abbreviated history of Godzilla lineup on my desk at work.

28617690201_d6450b9357_b.jpg

Back