Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ae96282f779945d59b45c07712afccf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I asked a rep and he nodded and smiled. In regards to it coming out from Diamond. Didn't have a date though. If true I am definitely getting it this time. I can't pass him up.

Given the current schedule, probably this time next year or spring, the Sakai '89 comes out early 2017 so 2014 would be after, enough time to save.

Can't believe that Diamond (X-Plus?) resurrected the KOC 2000 sculpt! IMO, it's superior to the original X-Plus. I just got the glow version at Chiller back in April, and it's a favorite:

So far, X-Plus feels like the weakest Shin Godzilla figure we've seen, something about it just doesn't work for me.

So far, X-Plus feels like the weakest Shin Godzilla figure we've seen, something about it just doesn't work for me.

Head seems a little off, but even moreso, the tail is way too short.

I wonder if the RIC exclusive for the 93 MG will be the Garuda?

There are dozens of the Banpresto Shin Godzillas up for auction right now in Japan. Average BIN price is around 14,000 yen.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm a completionist and will HAVE to buy it. X-Plus usually does a nice job with their figures, but over the years, there have been some stinkers. To make sure I have a good representation, I just put in a request to get one of the Banprestos and a bunch of other little goodies with it.

I wonder of they'll ever come out with some of these 25cms like godzilla 73 or 67

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Interestingly enough, X-Plus is re-releasing for Summer Wonderfestival in Japan. The 1967 will be released with Minilla and Kumonga, with the red eyes instead of blue this time.

Can't believe that Diamond (X-Plus?) resurrected the KOC 2000 sculpt! IMO, it's superior to the original X-Plus. I just got the glow version at Chiller back in April, and it's a favorite:

Now that it has been on display, people are dumping their KOC kits on the Japanese auctions. Big surprise.

I'm assuming they will actually sell this as a 2000, which it is, whereas their first release was officially 1999.

Now that it has been on display, people are dumping their KOC kits on the Japanese auctions. Big surprise.

I'm assuming they will actually sell this as a 2000, which it is, whereas their first release was officially 1999.

In that case, they had better paint it a lighter green -- and give it a more matte finish. Couldn't stand the high gloss on the original '99. Made it look more toyish than any of the other X-Plus Gojis I own.

Back