Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good tutorial video of attaching the tail for NECA 24inch Godzilla without damaging the sound box.

This review makes me super excited for GBG.

And this unboxing video. :panic:

Okay, buyers remorse is over I'm all in now.

Yeah same here, no remorse.

Initially I didn't want a dying Godzilla to by my big G.

Then I just accepted that I simply have no will power. :lol

Great unboxing video.

Last edited:
I feel you on the dying Godzilla thing. I feel that way too, but then I convince myself just how much raw power he ripped Destroyah apart with and I become very okay with it again.

I wish Godzilla Final Wars didn't suck so much. He was an all-powerful Godzilla it seemed.

I feel you on the dying Godzilla thing. I feel that way too, but then I convince myself just how much raw power he ripped Destroyah apart with and I become very okay with it again.

I wish Godzilla Final Wars didn't suck so much. He was an all-powerful Godzilla it seemed.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 165
I just noticed that the photo above his head is tilted to the right yet in my Avatar he is looking straight, both are the Gigantic.

Or are my eyes playing tricks on me.

My total from HLJ, with shipping, was $465. It was originally $590, but they refunded me $125 after the FedEx shipping came in lower.

Wonder what the next Big xplus G will be... Hoping its a more from the first filmd or sn 89 would do. A first film godzilla would be an instabuy for me.

Wonder what the next Big xplus G will be... Hoping its a more from the first filmd or sn 89 would do. A first film godzilla would be an instabuy for me.

The '89 (or an American re-release of the 2001) in the Gigantic Series size, would be an instabuy for me. :pray:

I think I am not going to be able to get this... The price is right but I tried to figure out where I would put it and I can't find a spot.... 30" from tow to tail is HUGE!!! Then add on that it is 18" wide from toe to toe... Man! I am going to try and figure out if there is a place where I can put a shelf so this guy can have a spot in my collection.

Back