Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look who showed up today!!!

His box seriously came like that. Me thinks the G was trying to get out in transit

Great job with the posing, I especially like the last one, I want to combine that with the swim pose to make his victory roar pose for my display, now that I have photos to mirror to get his head tilted like that.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 150
Nice picks of the 6" neca godzilla! I have really enjoyed this figure but cannot wait for the 12" version.

Found a new S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla 2000 Millenium at a local shop for $70. They had pretty much all the Monsterarts Godzilla figures though some were marked-up too high like Destroyah $190. & Biollante $350. Going back for King Ghidorah tomorrow, they want $100. I don't know who does their pricing but they have some good deals. They also have 3 other locations here that I'm going to check out this weekend to see if their prices vary by location or what.

Oooo nice poses. What kind of stand are you guys using for the swimming pose?

Traded in Robin, lol... :lol

Congrats on finding a millennium for such a good price!

Hey guys. If anybody is looking for a Bandai Monsterarts Godzilla 2000, I am selling mine. Check out my sales thread.

It's been an expensive couple of weeks. These two came today.

9u6e6ate.jpg

se5yze9u.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Looking at your 64/01 makes me really happy I ordered them.

Today I walk into my sons doctors office and they say: "Good afternnon Mr. jye4ver, it will be $1.237.00 out of pocket for today not counting the Anesthesiologist and Outpatient services which are seperate, oh and we may bill you for additional services that might crop up during his surgery".

Looking at your 64/01 makes me really happy I ordered them.

Today I walk into my sons doctors office and they say: "Good afternnon Mr. jye4ver, it will be $1.237.00 out of pocket for today not counting the Anesthesiologist and Outpatient services which are seperate, oh and we may bill you for additional services that might crop up during his surgery. Which we will absolutrly make happen, just si we can bill you".

Yup.....maybe they'll accept Godzillas as payment...

:lol

yup

I love my private health insurance. :lol

Oh well, my son comes first, but my own tooth pain will have to wait until after Xplus 64. :lol

Last edited:
Yesh that is always a nice way to be greeted at the doctor's office.

Nice x-plus pics! My x-plus 2003 will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

Back