Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-Plus 30cm Gigan 72

DSCN0537.JPG

DSCN0540.JPG
DSCN0544.JPG

DSCN0486.JPG

See full gallery in the following link.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rJLgKVczisNkvLui9

EZHOBI Overseas said:
EZHOBI TAIWAN EXPO 2024
地點: SOGO 百貨新竹店 3樓
時間:3/6-3/24
Address: No. 239, Zhongyang Rd, East District, Hsinchu City, Taiwan 300
Date: 3/6-3/24
@sogohsinchu
#ゴジラマイナスワン #ゴジラ #Godzilla #godzillaminusone #ezhobi #ezhobi_overseas #alphakaiju #aks #toho #ゴジラ #godzilla #kaiju #collection #monster #arts #artist #artistic #artists #arte #artlovers #color #instaartoftheday #myart #artwork #artstagram #color #japan #hypebeast #masterpiece #2024

adXvUXy.jpeg

3svJqAF.jpeg

The ric is on the Shonen US site!
Eh. I think I'll stick with the regular. I love the idea, but somehow these "atomic breath effect" versions just look like somebody decided to go over his spines with watercolors. Maybe it'd work better as a light-up option?

Eh. I think I'll stick with the regular. I love the idea, but somehow these "atomic breath effect" versions just look like somebody decided to go over his spines with watercolors. Maybe it'd work better as a light-up option?
That’s how I feel about the Ichibansho one lol

Do you guys think the regular Ichibansho might be widely available again through more conventional channels, just like the atomic breath version is now up for preorder in many places?

I've been screwed over by two online stores already, on one of which I had even paid, and it looks like the ship has sailed when it comes to finding a reg at a normal price.

Do you guys think the regular Ichibansho might be widely available again through more conventional channels, just like the atomic breath version is now up for preorder in many places?

I've been screwed over by two online stores already, on one of which I had even paid, and it looks like the ship has sailed when it comes to finding a reg at a normal price.
I don't have any inside information, but I'd certainly think so - the atomic breath version has had 2 separate runs go up for pre-order already.

The heat ray version seems to be a wider release for some reason, Sideshow is selling it, but never sold the regular version. I have the regular on order through Amazon, supposed to ship 4/2, hope it comes through.

Still seems to be available.

https://us.ric-toy.com/200274r-wldna.html

I can't decide if I want it or not. I have the regular and the atomic breath Ichibansho on order already, maybe those two are good enough.
Thanks!

It kept directing me to the JP site for the longest time. I even tried clicking on the North American link from the JP store and it sent me back lol.

Here’s an update on EZHobi’s Alpha Kaiju ver. The more I see it, the more I like this one a lot more than the X-Plus. But the translucent blue fins on the X-Plus really make it pop! The little devil on my shoulder is telling me, “hey, you deserve both. Treat yourself.”

This one looks fantastic. I only discovered Ezhobi last week and am really blown away by the care and detail the artist puts into his figures. X-Plus sculptors always seem to be limited to stiff, upright poses with tails sticking out in a non-artistic way. Ezhobi's artist seems completely free from the confines of "walking" movie screenshots. He pushes the gesture and contrapposto, incorporating Godzilla's tail into the flow of the poses. I saw his Ultima/Singular point figure the other day and immediately preordered.

This one looks fantastic. I only discovered Ezhobi last week and am really blown away by the care and detail the artist puts into his figures. X-Plus sculptors always seem to be limited to stiff, upright poses with tails sticking out in a non-artistic way. Ezhobi's artist seems completely free from the confines of "walking" movie screenshots. He pushes the gesture and contrapposto, incorporating Godzilla's tail into the flow of the poses. I saw his Ultima/Singular point figure the other day and immediately preordered.
I agree, X-Plus's pieces are certainly detailed and faithful, but their Minus One just leaves me cold.

Back