Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local TRU has two, still $50, but considering it, plus they probably are in scale with each other and the. I'd have a set for Kong vs Godzilla.

Body red is finished, did the bone base layer on his tail tonight as well.

IMG_2437.JPG

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

2kb3QgB.jpg

Z6dC0Lo.jpg

GurXEbs.jpg

rd5PvqX.jpg

It's here! My first ric exclusive X-Plus, Shin Godzilla. Sweet Jesus this thing is amazing. Not the biggest X-Plus that I own, but easily the centerpiece of my collection now. The detail is staggering, my crappy iPhone pictures do not do it justice. The translucent vinyl is so well done, I really can't wait to custom install some led lighting so this thing will be glowing all the time. I'm so glad I got my order in at the last minute.

I really dig the xplus...I think it's a great piece. I still don't really see how the banpresto is necessarily better. The mouth is leaps better (due to bigger scale of course)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

love my reg X-plus shin!! at first it was a lil underwhelming considering price but i cant stop lookin at it now and it keeps growing on me more and more. sculpt is so impressive, the details are like eye candy. can def see why x-plus can be addictive. already plottin on the diamond 92. i think with this x-shin and the SHMA inhand im good on final form until that variant SHMA. ric ver does look dope!

gotta set sights on the other forms now are x-plus doin those? been hoping so. :pray:

and in crap news my shin gojira design didnt get enough love on ript for print. but i refuse to give up, back at it!

Yeah, there was a video on YouTube doing a 360 tour of the CGI model, plus promo shots, magazine scans, stills, all the reference I can find.

Back